I've got you ladies all figured out...

Howdy doody i think you are a total nutcase, but i love you for it, wish i wasnt married, you seem right up my alley, and before you think anything that was not in a rude way, merely an endearing way LOL

Aww bless ya Katy - fank ewe - made me blush & everything :eek: :D x

Mind you, be careful what you wish for... you'd soon change yer mind - I'm a blummin' nightmare :D

Cheeky ! But I like it. Tee hee.

D'ya know what......my nan and my mum had enough shoes to rival Imelda Marcos.....so now that I have about 30+ pairs....I am conviced it's not my fault....it's genetic!!!!!!

D'ya know what......my nan and my mum had enough shoes to rival Imelda Marcos.....so now that I have about 30+ pairs....I am conviced it's not my fault....it's genetic!!!!!!

I think its us blokes that have the defective genes when it comes to shoes.

We have difficulty distinguishing between Cream, Ivory and off White, let alone the 5 shades of black, and dont understand that you need a pair in each colour.

Bill

See. Tell a group of Women that they are all kind, wonderfull, caring human beings and they still think there is a catch.

Lol

Bill

we are not all that bad bill have a bit of self belief - sorry u feel that way - keep on with l/trim u will get there - chin up:)

we are not all that bad bill have a bit of self belief - sorry u feel that way - keep on with l/trim u will get there - chin up:)

Lol, Just in case anyone thought I was serious, I was most definetly speaking with tongue in cheek.

Munchies (cool name by the way), thanks for the nice reply, but honestly, I was not down or even slightly concerned, I love all aspects of the fairer sex, and happily believe that all people are equal and in their very own way unique as individuals.

But I do like to tease....

Bill

Back