I've had 3 crisps + 1tsb of mayo + ham, is that enough to take me out of keto?

Oh dear, Iv done it now :(:break_diet:

2 weeks in and Iv fallen, I had the mayo sandwiched between some ham :(:mad::( and then this afternoon my eldest son had a packet of crisps and before I knew it I had eaten 3 :(:mad::(,

I thought Id be stronger than this, I so angry with myself :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If I few blown keto, how long will it take to show on the ketostix?

If I hav'nt come out of keto whats the worse that could happen?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

i think it depends on how sensitive u r to being kicked out of ketosis. hopefully u will still be in it :)

i think the worst that could happen is that u wont lose weight this week. maybe others know different but thats my thinking.

drink more water today and u r more likely to stay in ketosis.

It could affect your weight a little, ensure you have all your packs today don't miss one out and get back on track tomorrow.

Drink more water.

Linda:)

If I did miss a pack out tonight would that balance it out a bit calorie/carb and fat wise, not that Id make a habit of missing packs.

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

You must not miss out a pack as it is a third of your nutrition. You need to forget about calories as such what you have eaten in no way replaces the nutrition in the pack.

If you do not have the pack you will fall under the safety levels and will probably eat again tomorrow.

Linda

Back