Ive had a bad day!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Geordiehelen, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Geordiehelen

Geordiehelen Full Member

Well i started off well wholemeal toast with one light dairylea went to familys how n was still good had one choc and a ham salad with a tbsp of salad cream. Came home and have my mam n bro here for wkend n i got take away but i did not order my usual pizza i got a chicken n shish kebab with salad n no donner. However that came on a wrap which i ate half of had a few chips and we got a free garlic bread w cheese had 2 slices. Grrr then i needed chocolate but t get my fix had a bowl of weetos instead. Back on it tmoro without a doubt!!!! I must not give up. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleSausage

LittleSausage is not so little

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.5lb(32.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't feel downhearted! I bet if you synned everything up you wouldn't be that bad. Just chalk it up to a little slip and get back on it tomorrow! You can do it!

X

4. Geordiehelen

Geordiehelen Full Member

Thanks hun. Just so glad i havent had a drink bcos i wud eat the whole house tmoro lol. Def on it tmorooo xx

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd work out the syns you had, it will make you stay in control of what you are eating, keep you on track & if you take the amount of your weekly allowance I bet you'll find you are still within your syn allowance.

Syns are there for days like these so use them & stop feeling disheartend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.