Ive had a bad day!!

Geordiehelen

Well i started off well wholemeal toast with one light dairylea went to familys how n was still good had one choc and a ham salad with a tbsp of salad cream. Came home and have my mam n bro here for wkend n i got take away but i did not order my usual pizza i got a chicken n shish kebab with salad n no donner. However that came on a wrap which i ate half of had a few chips and we got a free garlic bread w cheese had 2 slices. Grrr then i needed chocolate but t get my fix had a bowl of weetos instead. Back on it tmoro without a doubt!!!! I must not give up. Xx

Geordiehelen said:
Well i started off well wholemeal toast with one light dairylea went to familys how n was still good had one choc and a ham salad with a tbsp of salad cream. Came home and have my mam n bro here for wkend n i got take away but i did not order my usual pizza i got a chicken n shish kebab with salad n no donner. However that came on a wrap which i ate half of had a few chips and we got a free garlic bread w cheese had 2 slices. Grrr then i needed chocolate but t get my fix had a bowl of weetos instead. Back on it tmoro without a doubt!!!! I must not give up. Xx

Don't feel downhearted! I bet if you synned everything up you wouldn't be that bad. Just chalk it up to a little slip and get back on it tomorrow! You can do it!

X

I'd work out the syns you had, it will make you stay in control of what you are eating, keep you on track & if you take the amount of your weekly allowance I bet you'll find you are still within your syn allowance.

Syns are there for days like these so use them & stop feeling disheartend.

Back