I've had a disasterous weekend

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've gone way over my syns with booze!Had a bottle of rose wine Friday night, was ok food wise on Sat counted my syns had loads of fruit/salad etc but instead of being good I started drinking vodka, lime & lemonade.I'd already had my syns for the day but had about 5 vodkas.Feel like crap today but so far managed to eat ok.Hoping as not had many syns in the week it will balance out.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh, some weeks when I've been ok food wise but had a bit of a blowout on alcohol I lose when I haven't expected to! Wait and see before you write it off as a disaterous week lol

Don't worry about it. I have had more alcohol than you mentioned in one day and still lost. Just carry on being good.
I don't drink wine very often as it is high in syns and don't like just one glass.
I do, however, drink alcohol every day, and that is what I use a lot of my syns on.
You can still have vodka but use sugar free mixes instead of "fat" lemonade.
I have mine in a pint glass so it lasts for ages and only 2.5 syns for a 25ml tot measure.
Talking of tot measures our consultant went to a meeting at SW Headquarters recently and was advised that a lot of pubs have changed their regular size of tot measures from 25 to 40 mls. I don't know if that is all pubs though. So if having a drink in a pub it's worth asking as 40mls is 4 syns and not 2.5!

40mls is 4 syns and not 2.5!
My online diary only shows up to 35mls for 4 syns, is the extra 5mls still 4 syns? (going to have a few vodkas tonight and squeezing in an extra 5mls a drink would be cool) ;)
TIA
Wendy

My online diary only shows up to 35mls for 4 syns, is the extra 5mls still 4 syns? (going to have a few vodkas tonight and squeezing in an extra 5mls a drink would be cool) ;)
TIA
Wendy

Maybe I am wrong and it's 35mls and not 40mls! But the tot measures were 25mls and that's what I use at home.

dont worry - you cant change things now - just be good and stick to plan from today onwards and you see how you get on at your next weigh in.

Ive eaten too many treats over the weekend, but stuck to plan like glue today and i am hoping for a loss.

Good luck.....just draw a line under it all xxx i am sure it will balance out if you are 100% from now until weigh in honey x

Maybe I am wrong and it's 35mls and not 40mls! But the tot measures were 25mls and that's what I use at home.
Thanks Sonia, not to worry will stick to 35 just in case, haven't had much to drink all week so don't want to drink too much and spoil all my hard work :)

Thanks so much as always this forum has been so supportive. X

You think you've been bad?!?!? Well i've never felt so bad and guilty and disgusted with myself and all down to gluttony!! I'm sure you'll feel better after reading what i've had!! :break_diet:
Thursday night...weigh in, lost 2.5 lb...yay!!!! Total loss 5.5lb in 2 weeks so very pleased!! Had lovely syn free spag bol then......................
Hubby bought home chinese, had fried rice and curry sauce
Friday, mad day meant late dinner...take-away burger n fries
Saturday had chippy lunch and chinese dinner...all again due to mad day with no time to stop and think about syns. I let my willpower get up and run out of window laughing. Dont want to attempt adding up my syns. Just feel so so fed up with myself!!!!!! Have NEVER had such a bad weekend even when not on a healthy plan!!
So please dont feel down on yourself......it could be worse!! And i bet u find u have lost this week if u stick to plan now!!:jelous: Let us know how u get on xx

Back