Ive had a 'Show'!

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
ive been to see the midwife as i was in hospital yesterday after having another bleed, i told the midwife about some pinkish blood stained discharge ive had and she confirmed what i fort i was...a show. she said to try not to worry as it can grow back so to speak but if my pains continue or i start to leak water to go straight to the maturnity ward. this baby is determined to make me worry...little madam! xx

oh no!! how worrying for you :cry:

keep us updated!

naughty little baby, stay where you are!!:)

hi

try not to worry too much, im sure if mw was that concerned they'd have taken you into hospital straight away.
i have read this happening to other pg mummies and its grown back .. on a pg web site i go on : www.babyandbump.co.uk / com .. why not do a search and see if you can find their stories, im sure all worked out ok in the end xx

thanks girls, im not overly worried as like u said if the midwife was that worried she would have sent me straight to hospital. i had a show nearly 3 weeks before my daughter was born..obviously i dont want that this time but it just shows it dont mean lobour is gonna happen right away. but after a nice warm bath and some pain killers the pains in my belly have eased alot. xx

thanks im feeling a little better today, pains not as bad as yesterday ive still had some kind of loss but its just pink and not bloody at all...supose thats good? x

Hope everything has settled back down for you now, take it easy

Oh i am, my mums been taking me to hers while she looks after my daughter, shes been feeding me up(conserned im not putting enough weight on) and doing my housework...could get used to this lol!! x x

Hi Kelly, sending big hugs your way and hoping all is still OK for you xxx

Back