ive had enough

Ellejay156

Well I tried it on my own to save money but a year layer and a stone heavier than when I started I've had enough.

I need to go to group! Lol. Roll on Thursday! I now have 7.5st to loose! Is there a light at the end of the tunnel???

hi hun of course there is ;) i have yo -yo dieted for years i would start jan 1st then the following year start jan 1st (a stone heavier) and so on could have kicked myself i wasted years being fat gggrrr i got to the stage where i was so fed up looking fat and frumpy nothing fitted and if i went to the beach had to wear something from my neck to my ankles :eek: so i came on here determined to lose some weight and i have at last, about 20lbs another 11 to go if i can do it anyone can :) good luck losing the lbs x

hiyer, just want to say good luck for class, there is light atg the end of the tunnel.You've taken the first step towards it, like you decided i could do it on my own, but, after a year realised i couldn't, so jan went back to class, so glad i did. Good luck:D

I went to classes years ago, got to target, then thought I could maintain on my own. You guessed it, put on loads of weight again so here I am back again. Good luck in your weight loss, you will get a lot of friendly support on here.

Hi Ellejay,

Of course there is. SW is great - I don't regret a single penny of what I've spent so far. It has been completely and utterly worth it. Look at what people have achieved here (some of whom have been overweight for most or all of their lives). I wouldn't say it's always been easy and I'm not there yet but I'm looking forward to the rest of my journey :) which I never thought i'd say !!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gail x

If it works better for you going to class, then go for it........good luck! :D

Back