i've had takeaway both nites this weekend thanks to slimming world

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
don't u just love slimming world. last nite i had chicken kebab ( using chicken kebab recipe i add bit mild curry powder) in heb pitta so yummy and no guilt and sat i had mcdonalds (slimming world way homemade chicken burgers and slimming world chips) hmm now this is what i call a diet so why do i always give up at 2 stone

We had curry on Saturday night on an Extra Easy day - all freshly made from that Curry Feast book SW used to do! Was very good :D

I've had curry twice over the weekend from an Indian Takeaway and still within my syns....and I have still lost weight this week!!
I love SW!

We had curry on Saturday night on an Extra Easy day - all freshly made from that Curry Feast book SW used to do! Was very good :D

So did I :) Chicken Dopiaza and Chana Masala with Rice and I had a mini Peshwari Naan to go with it - lovely!

where is this book?? i dont have one - takeaways and fast food are my ultimate let down - i've mastered the SW syn free chips but now want everything else ! :sigh:

My weekend treats which were all syn free,
Friday Night: KFC Chicken, Baked Beans and SW Chips
Saturday Night: Homemade Doner Kebab with Chilli Sauce
It felt great to be having food that everyone else has at weekends but losing weight too. (all recipes of minimins.com) i am so pleased i found this site. I know this time i will suceed.

im dreading weigh in on thursday...ate chinese for my birthday on the 29th and have had a few lil sweeties here and there...only needed to lose 3.5lb to get my 2st award on thurs....sneaked on the scales earlier and it looks like ive only lost a pound in a week:(xx

Back