Ive have had better weeks....

clare1uk

Hi everyone,

Hope everything is good with you all - have lost 1lb this week, tried to trick myself into thinking it was only that due to being 1 day early on WI, or that I had 2 shakes already before getting weighed, etc etc. Now accept its just been that kind of a week!!

To be honest LT has been a godsend really these last few days. Have split with now ex boyfriend of 5 yrs & I dont think I could have got any 'real' food down. I know I will be ok, just dealing with beak up whilst dieting is very hard, but at least I know that I am getting all my vits & mineral by staying on LT.

Trying to stay positive after getting the wailing banshee bit out of the way :cry:. Just wanted to get 'the end' out there so I can focus on other things. Feels a bit crap having to start again at 41, but hey thats life :sigh:.

Good luck to all on your WI's.

Clare xxx

Aww big hugs to you hun and well done for not crumbling due to the emotional stress.

Life begins at 40, maybe lipotrim will give you a new figure and a new life. I am a firm believer in what will be will be, and if it was meant to last, I am sure you would both still be together now.

Heres to new beginnings. Congratulations on your losses so far.

Congratulations on losing. I'm sorry about your break-up, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason - and in time you will take positives from the break up, the relationship and move on into future life.

WEll done for sticking to LT through that, can't have been easy!

Sorry to hear about the break up, but like Mary says, LIFE BEGINS AT 40!!

You have shown true stamina being able to stick with LT and all that is going on at the minute emotionally..if you can deal with that on LT, you can deal with anything!

Hope life throws some nice things at you this week and that you will be able to smile again (which I am sure you will).

Take care

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that! Well done for sticking with LT through this; just goes to show you're changing your mentality! & you're improving yourself, so who knows what lays ahead...

Well done on your loss; a loss it a loss after all! But fingers crossed for a bigger one next week! :)

Hannah

Clare, itt is really tough to have to deal with all the emotion while trying to stick to a tough diet like this one. Hang in there, you are doing LT for yourself. Focus on creating the new you and the lonlieness won't be so bad. xxx

Hey hun,

*HUGE HUGS*

So sorry to hear about the break up- 5 years is a looooong time and it must be really tough for you. Well done for not caving and scoffing the nearest carb/fat laden treats you can get your hands on- that shows incredible strength.

Just keep on- one day at a time- and you WILL get through this. You're soon going to be a slim, healthy woman with a whole lotta life to live- and when your confidence is back and you're over the heartbreak you'll be happy again.

Take care and remember we're all here for you

lots of love

xx

awww CRAP WEEK FOR YOU! Crappity crap crap. BIG GIANT HUG!
Keep on seeing to yourself, you need to remember during this yik time that you are beautiful and special babes. Confidence makes us all more attractive so if you're worried about starting again, bag yourself heaps of confidence then it wont matter so much to you. Your own approval is most important.
So sorry you're have a bad time, hope you feel better soon.oxo

hey hun, sorry to hear bout the split. my mom left my dad when she was 54, convinced herself shed be on her own forever then discovered online dating. she met a few weirdos but is now with a lovely guy for almost 3 yrs.
1lb is a pound closer to ur goal.
keep ur chin up hun x x

congrats on your weight loss hun! and sorry to heard about your breakup i started this one week after i split with my ex boyfriend of nearly 4 years. i found out he was seeing someone already in week 2 and im so glad i was on this diet coz i recognised that i would only be eating and gettin fatter over some guy. a month since the break up now and i still am so happy to have lt it makes tings simplier.

you will do great in your weight loss and your life will transform in many many ways now!:):):):):):):):):):)

Back