I've hit a snag!!!!!!!

Winny

Been doing really well. Filling out my diary on here and following the diet to the letter. I've lost 10lbs in 4 weeks and felt really proud of myself...........until last night that is.:sigh:

I slipped back into my bad ways...i scoffed a whole 140g bar a Dairy Milk to myself, and to make it worse i could of kept going if i'd had more in the house!:cry:I barely tasted it! It was gone in minutes! I daren't look to see how many syns it was!

I'm going to try and claw back some syns between now and weigh day (friday) I am going to aim for no more than 5 a day. Hopefully i wont undo some of my hard work....

Please tell me you guys slip up from time to time:break_diet:

Ah bless you! Please don't worry we all fall at some point. Just start afresh huni pls don't feel down about it. If it makes you feel any better I had a 2.5lb gain last week because I had birthday cake, cocktail sausages, quiche, alchohol and chips with curry sauce (not in same sitting hehehe). But after weigh in I knew I had to get back on track and started afresh.

It happens...But as long as you decide to start anew, it hasn't done too much harm. Don't let guilt entice you to give up, most people who are trying to improve themselves slip up from time to time.

Iv been slipping up all weekend!! Today I have managed to polish off half a packet of party rings and a huge bowl of strawberries, baileys x thick cream, meringue and a whole flake bar!! It has been an awful weekend but drawing a line under it and hoping that I can get back on track.

One day is nothing - as a wise person told me the other day, don't let one bad day make a bad week, one bad week spoil a whole month etc etc etc. And 10lb in 4 weeks is amazing!! Well done!

Yep, we all slip up...we had a burger king on Friday, and I scoffed a box of malteasers on Thursday, but in my defence (if I need one) I had major dental surgery on Wednesday and I'm limited with what I can eat...

As the others have said Hun, it could have been a lot worse! You stopped after the bar had gone, even if you wanted to continue. Just put it behind you and start afresh, you can limit the damage. Well done on the loss so far!!

chin up! you can rein it back in.
Take heart from the fact that in the old days (if you're anything like me) you might have continued to be as naughty as this for the rest of the week!
Draw a line under it; you'll be back on form in no time

Back