I've joined on here today

Are you moody ebcause you want Chocolate. I just had a choccie biscuit and it was really nice and I have managed to stick at the 1. Just need to work out ther syns now.

ps thanks for the group hug it worked a treat.

Probably did you the world of good Couscous x

Yeah it did and i loved it - as long as its counted I can eat it. Still amazed that I managed to stop at 1 though!

Yeah 12 stone is way out there on the horizon. It's doable but still far off in the distance

Hi Taz. Nice to see you back. Have been surfing the net today and made a Virtual Me hehehe - check out on "albums" - nutty or what?

Ha ha I played with those before. They didn't get all the wobbly bits in the right place though!

I don't mind. My wobbly bits can stay hidden!

Yes hon. tickerfactory.com then click on weightloss tickers. Choose and make your ticker, copy the bb code and paste it into edit signature on your control panel (cp). Good luck. If you have any probs. get back to us. x

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH. I feel like one of you all properly now I have my own real life weight loss ticker.

HaHa. Brave soul. I don't even put my weight on my ticker. Do have a laugh at my Virtual Me on my "Albums and Pictures" though. I tried to dress it but they didn't have anything in my size! Nothing like making a girl feel good is there?

Hey I've reached 50 posts so i have been able to uplaod a picture of my dog and mog! I really feel like I belong now!

Starlight, you are an inspiration. You have already lost more than I have to but I still have loads to get rid of. I hope I can stay the course like you have. Well done x

Awww thanks Gem :eek:

Starlight - Just noticed your mood thingy. Why are you grumpy hon?

Och work is driving me nuts just now. Thankfully its my weekend off this weekend :party0049:

Are you moody ebcause you want Chocolate.

Id rather have a glass (or 4) of wine ;)

Back