I've joined on here today

couscous

Hi everyone

I have joined on this forum today and I'm going to go back to Slimming Wold tomorrow. My bf and I now live together and we've both steadily put on weight. I've joined both SW and WW in the past and although I've always had success with both I feel less hungry on SW.

So now at 32, I weigh the heaviest I have ever ever ever weighed on its back to SW tomorrow after an absence of 2 years. I would like to lose 4 stone although realistically I'll be happy to lose 3! Anyone got any hints or tricks?

Coucous. x

Hi, I would say rule one is regardless of what diet you are doing – keep logged on to this website. The people on here are fab, very honest and supportive.
If you have any queries no matter how small stick a thread on and there is always somebody out there who can help.

Good luck
Aislinn x

Thanks, from what I have seen everyone seems very supportive and thats what I need to be honest. The classes are ok but there for 1 hour a w eek and i tend to flag on the toher 6 days! I'll keep this on my favourites both at home and at work.

Couscous. x

hiya hun

welcome to mini's and best of luck with it. is your bf doing it with you? Loads of support and advice here. this forum has been a lifesaver for me :)

becky xx

Hi everyone, thanks for the links and the welcome. No my bf isn't officially doing it with me but he sort of will be because from what i remember the food is so versatile that he can eat it all. I've dug out my old recipe books and we're going to have chilli con carne and lots of foods thats he's picked. I figured I'll eat anything and he really wants to help me. Saying that he weighed himself today and he told me that he has put on a stone in 12 weeks. Its noticeable and I was honest and told him that so he is geared up to do it with me - i did suggest coming to the meeting but he told me he woud rather die! He's going to weigh himself weekly as well - although he had a tendancy for crisps so time will tell!

Couscous. x

Welcome to our community Couscous :D:D

Great username!!!....:)

Its my user name for everything. I jpoined a forum once whilst i was eating my lunch and lettuce was taken so i opted for couscous!

Hi and :welcome: to minis. You've made the right choice. It's a great place to land for those of us orbiting in cyberspace :) x

Hello couscous, I have not long joined this forum too, and I am already really excited about how much it will help me. I am sure it will do the same for you because from reading topics and posts here everyone seems really friendly and support which is just what you need.

I wish you all the best while going to SW, I am sure that you will achieve all your goals. Good Luck.

:)

Hi and welcome to the forum and to SW. It's great here and you will find all the support you need x

Good. Keep posting - Glad to have you around

Hey couscous! I'm a new girl too - welcome!

Hi Miss Piggy. Welcome to Minis. You will get loads of support on this sit. Post often and read the pages. It's a whole other world in this part of Cyberspace. x

Back