I've joined today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fattytaffy, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. fattytaffy

fattytaffy New Member

Hello, been reading forum for a day or two now and thought i would join. I started SW diet 6 weeks ago, just myself and hubby, for two weeks, then i joined a class with two friends. I'm so dishearted cos since i joined the class i've lost just 2 1/2lb.....last week after my weigh in i had a talk to myself and said enough is enough i can't do this no more, so much hard work for a pathetic weight loss, there's more to life then standing on the scales on a Tuesday to see such a little loss, i was totally gutted, but i find myself still doing the SW plan as i sooooo want to lose this weight. found this site and going to go for it :)
    Any help would be very much appreciated
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Done be disheartened by a small loss, our bodies all loose in different ways and at different rates, a loss is a loss and your still lighter than when you started! I am doing slimming world too so if you need any help just give me a shout!

Ruth x
  4. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck, try to stick at it. I'm on my 2nd week of ww x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.