I've just been clothes shopping....

Mares

And have bought a size 12 pair of jeans!!!!

I actually had a little cry in the changing rooms as I was soooo scared to try them on and feel the disappointment, but hey presto, they actually did up!!

Now to some people this is not such a big deal... but last June I was in size 20 jeans...I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've not been anywhere near a size 12 since before having my first of three sons 11 years ago.

I really and truly think that going down dress sizes is one of the biggest motivational highs of this diet cos it happens so quickly..

Hang on in there - we are getting smaller!!!!

Mares x x :D:D:D:D

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

Congratulations Mares on your size 12 jeans!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Absolutely fantastic achievement!!!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

That is fantastic and really encouraging for us at the start of our journey.
Of course it will be emotional but you must look bliddy FANDABIDOSI.
Many many congratulations to you for sticking with it and I hope I have the same will power.
Best wishes
Tansyx

I know just how you feel, im not in 12 but have gone from 24/26 to 14/16 i can now go in normal shops its feels wonderful. Hold on too that feeling when your feeling a bit down about the diet.

Its an amazing feeling! I still take the 12 (and luckily now I'm having to take a 10 too) into the changing rooms, and I check the label if they don't fit, thinking I've OBVIOUSLY picked up a 16/18 by mistake! Its almost like I can't believe that I can POSSIBLY be a size 10/12!!!!

Wow that must be a blooming great feeling.......well done, I would be shouting it from the roof tops........lol.

Well done you! Hopefully I'll be joining you there at some point. And I know I'll cry!

Well done on your hard work!!

:talk017:

Back