ive just got a wii fit!

nicolaann

the new getting slimmer by the day me wants to start some exercise so had a little bit of surprise cash last night (won the streets bonus ball for the 3rd time since xmas! and got some taxcredits i was owed but not expecting!) so went and got a wii and wii fit balance board and 5 games.. a good deal for £230! the kids are gonna be thrilled they have wanted a wii for ages and since i had all my bills paid and had only just got them a load of new clothes yesterday from my savings i thought id go for it!
so aiming to do a set amount each day on it hopefully and so is my other half... got a few fun kids games skiing etc for them to use the board as well plus the usual type games.

im so excited i cant wait to see there faces! and i cant wait to start some structured workouts.. anyone else got one and use it to work out.. are they any good or is it just a way of passing time not a workout as such??

any good games i can look out for fitness wise?

nic x

Where did you get it for 230? Ive been looking into getting one for ages but they are so expensive!! I waws even considering getting a 2 yaer phone contract just to get one free :) im currently on PAYG and hate contracts!!

xx

Hi guys I use the wii fit plus and personally ten mins hula hooping to warm up
and thirty mins free step is enough!! Lol does work up a sweat less so as I'm getting used
to it but am adding in rythym boxing have got a cardio workout one but have stayed clear
don't want to push the cardio!! I got mine as a package from look again catalogue balance board wii fit plus game and charging stand for board for 160 pound :)

Wii is great for working out,wii fit plus is really good and such good fun.only trouble is you wont get a look in with ya kids lol x

We've had a wii fit for ages and last night was the first time I used it.

I think I was always too scared of what I was going to see but I'm glad I did step on the step!! Its great fun and I can't wait to go back on it again.

I had a WII sports thing for Christmas so will be doing that on saturday when I dont have so many prying eyes!!

I couldn't believe how after 6 minutes of step I could feel it in my legs.

I can't wait to drop a category and not be in the obese range any more. Euggh what a horrible word that is!

I got the Wii Fit at the weekend, and it actually inspired me to re-try LT.

I love it. I warm up with five or six yoga exercises, a couple of muscle strengthening exercises then move on to Aerobic exercises. Winding down with some balance exercises. So far i've did 45mins a day, which is fine for me... for now! I'm broken atm lol.

Feeling it something shocking in my body lol. Can feel the burn.

You'll love it! Let me know how you get on! xxx

wii fit is great, myself and my partner are both on lipotrim and we are both very competitive!! we go through each muscle and aerobic options to see who gets the best score! before we know it we've been at it for hours.

you will have great craic with that. :)

we have one,but i dont really use it as much as I thought I would due to working.

i have a wii and use the Active personal trainer... its great, I try to do 30 minutes a day but sometimes dont get it in, well cheap and really recommend it x

oh im so glad its good, i havent had a look in yet cos of the kids but as soon as its izzys nap time im doing the wii fit plus... tbh we got a weird package, went to game and got a preowned wii for £119 with 3 brand new games of £29.99 value and then the wii fit plus with board and rechage pack was £99 then got an extra ski game thrown in for an extra £10! i thought it was a good package even with the wii being preowned as we got 2 years insurance with it too.
really cant wait to get going now, i ordered the biggest looser game from play.com last night for £9.99 free delivery which ive herd is a good game to use too and im addicted to watching biggest looser so should be good!
i will let you know how my hula hooping goes! (im gonna feel such a prat!)
nic x

I just bought mine :) im soo excited!! I want it NOW!! :)

Let me know if the biggest loser is good as im going to start off with the games included with the wii fit plus and then will probably want to expand my collection!! :)

Im not losing a lot fast and think a bit of exercise will help me to move things along a bit, so heres hoping :)

xx

well i got the biggest looser one cos it was recomended on the fitness and exercise part of this site so im hoping its good! i will let you know tho x

Back