I've just had my call!!!!!!

Hope all is going well for you hun... :)

*sigh*
No news yet,
hope hubby hurry and let us know how it went...

I am no doctor but I think after a transplant the patient can be in intensive care for several days, and I am sure her hubby will be trying to spend as much time with her as he can.

Hope everything went well for you Honey!

I've been checking on here all day.
I hope everything went well Honey xx

Thinking of you Honey !!!

Hope your doing well chick xx

Hi, This is vics hubby just giving you an update as I have just managed to sort out the internet connection.

All went very well, she came out of theatre at 7pm on tuesday, woke at 2am wednesday fighting to get the respirator out. Had 1/2 a weetabix on weds am, big lunch and evening meal. Drinking loads. The aortic line came out weds pm, and more lines came out this am (thursday). Looks like she will be out of ITU this pm and into HDU on E ward.
Hi, This is vics hubby just giving you an update as I have just managed to sort out the internet connection.

All went very well, she came out of theatre at 7pm on tuesday, woke at 2am wednesday fighting to get the respirator out. Had 1/2 a weetabix on weds am, big lunch and evening meal. Drinking loads. The aortic line came out weds pm, and more lines came out this am (thursday). Looks like she will be out of ITU this pm and into HDU on E ward.

Feels great except very tired.

She will update herself after some sleep
Feels great except very tired.

She will update herself after some sleep

That's fantastic news, thanks for the update hubby.:)

Send all our love, I hope she's back to normal as soon as possible.:)

Back