I've just had my call!!!!!!

can't believe i only just saw this thread! thanks for letting us know she's okay! hehe, her appetite will be right back to normal soon i hope! just get her a copy of the new sw mag, there's an extra cookbook in there full of recipes for comfort food, i'm sure she'll love it :)

biggest hugs and kisses from ali xxxxxxxxxxxx

How is she today Mr. Honey.

Love and extremely gentle hugs

Fantastic news, thank you for updating us and give her loads of hugs from us all xxxx

Fantastic news, glad she's on the mend and raring to go (but needs to be patient!) Best wishes to you both xx

Does anyone have any updates?

Been looking, but no updates since the last one (if that makes sense!)

I haven't been on much recently, so I have only just seen this thread for the first time. I am have a mild blub-fest reading it all. Best wishes to Mr and Mrs Honey and to your family. I hope the improvement has been continuing and I'm sure you will be fighting fit very soon!!

I'm off to find a kleenex...

Kxxx

Any more news !!!

Hope all is still going well... Best wishes and a big hug x

I have just come back on after a few break and wanted to wish you well with your recovery and all the best for the future to you and your family!! xx

There hasnt been anything since the update from her husband. Does anyone know her away from the board, have her on facebook or anything? Obviously dont want to breach confidentiality or anything but it would be great to hear that she is doing ok.

Back