I've just signed up to

Want2bThin

lighterlife magazine.

I love reading success stories, but found most slimming mags hard to read, considering all the diets in there involve food!!!

I heard lighterlife mag is good, so i have subscribed to 7 issues!!!

Hopefully it'll give me the motivation i need. Every little bit helps!;)

I read the LL mag very inspirational....xxx

Me too. I subscribed for 3 on the $5.85 for 3 offer. Received the latest issue & 2 to go. I remember reading the first few issues of LL mag and being very impressed. I especially like that they feature people who have lost weight and maintained it for a while because I think this is the real test. There seems to be a slight dip in content lately. Maybe that's because I'm a fiend for stories about huge weight losses of double digit proportions (stones) and very few of these have been featured lately. I don't seem to relate as enthusiastically to losses under 6/7 stone may be because I have so much to lose, I guess. I'm not knocking anyone who needs to lose less that 7 stone to get to their ideal weight. Just saying that people with similar starting statistics as me attract my attention more.

CD does Inspiration magazine. Have read only the latest copy so far as I only found out about it recently so it's too early for me to judge it. But so far so good.

Back