I've lapsed-Will I be shot at WI?

weevikki

Help. I've lapsed at a camping weekend. i stayed off the drink and the bread but ate the meat from the BBQ and a bit of salad and ok I had some crisps too on one night. I know it was wrong but eh thought of shaking my packs instead of using my electic blender(which I didn't take) was too much for me. Will I get into trouble on weigh in on wed and I will I now not be in ketosis? i was doing well and am back on the packs since I've come home, but am dissappointed in myself as is my husband. I have done well not eating in loads of social occassions, I should have tried harder, will have to own up on WI on Wed and dreading it. As far as I know nobody in my group has lapsed, feel annoyed I am the first. :sigh:

Your not the first in our groupp Vikki. I lapsed through the week too. :( I did a 12 hour day shift on saturday and forgot my bender and shaker. So i had a sarnie at work. Not proud of it but kinda had no choice as i was starting to feel woozy. Back on packs now though and determined not too let it happen again.

Lisa xx

Hello there Lisa,
That's a shame you had to have a sarnie but to work 12 hours without food would have been impossible not to have felt woozy and I totally understand. I had a bit of BBQed chicken then lost in in the eve and had crisps and dip. Then the next day i thought well if I had that yesterday I've totally mucked up so had the breakie too and the BBQ that night along with marsbar cake. The only good think is that when they all tucked into the wine I didn't but I am peed off as i had been doing really well, but to be honest I was getting fed up with packs before we went. I should have been stronger, but I am determined to keep going. I hope Jennifer doesn't give me a row, my husband has already done that!

So long as you realise it was a mistake and vow not to do it again then dont beat yourself up. Admittedly what you ate did sound yummy though! Wish id had that lot than a lousy ham sarnie. ( naughty me, shouldnt have put that but its tough im only human) I dont think Jeniffer will give us a row, so long as were honest with her she'll just ask if we've learnt from it and to move on. I also got a row off my fiance but ill show him cos itll never happen again.

I'm sure a ham sandwich won't do any harm that once and I'm sure you won't do it again. I am not either. The only thing is that I have another camping trip booked for a months time. I think this time I will take my blender and I will not be cooking the food behind the bbq. It was a bit stupid of me to think I could stand there for all that time smelling that fabby food and not be tempted. Next time I'll need to walk the dog or something at meal times. I'm so bagged up after eating again but hopefully I can be almost back in ketosis by wed eve.

Youll be stronger for your next trip cos youll have learnt from the one just gone. Also if i get tempted i think of how guilty i felt on saturday it soon stops me. Im also trying to picture myself for my hols in august and i certainly dont wanna be this weight for that. Also try and keep yourself away from mealtimes which i know is difficult with the resteraunt and all but if you manage that imagine how proud youll feel. Im away for a nice bath so ill see you on Wednesday when we'll both be happy losers.

Back