I've lost 1/3 of my body weight....

wenchie

Silver Member
As of this evening's W.I. I've lost 6st 2lbs, which is 1/3 of what I started at (and just over 1 1/2 st to target. Ish ;)).

The last few months have been almost painfully slow (I've been gaining little bits, having sts and losing little more than 1/2 at most in a week since about october) but I've stuck with it because it works (and I've been losing inches even when the scales haven't been kind, that and I feel SO much healthier!).

I've gone from being an unhappy, unhealthy size 24 (poster child for gaviscone, regular migraines, ruled by my IBS) to a happy size 14 (which I haven't been since I was about 15... :rolleyes:) and I cannot remember the last time I needed an anti acid, my migraines are reduced to less than one a month and my IBS is much milder and less frequent.... and people no longer describe me as the "fat girl", because that's not my most outstanding characteristic any more.

Slimming World is AMAZING and I'm so happy that I'm pretty sure that I'd float off the scales if you tried to weigh me again tonight...

Let me start by saying AMAZING and WELL DONE !!!! I went back to SW last night and with 6st 8lbs to lose I am only at the beginning of my journey so loving your story xx Thank you for sharing and inspiring me tonight xx:)

You truly are an inspiration can I ask how long it took u?

Let me start by saying AMAZING and WELL DONE !!!! I went back to SW last night and with 6st 8lbs to lose I am only at the beginning of my journey so loving your story xx Thank you for sharing and inspiring me tonight xx:)

Good luck & thank you - I'm sure you'll be back with your own tales really soon :)

You truly are an inspiration can I ask how long it took u?

Thank you, I've been at it a little under 14months at this point :) (feels like both a lifetime and five minutes, to be honest!)

i love inspiring, upbeat posts like this. It helps us re-starters/beginner immensley x

Wow I was expecting a lot longer well done bet you feel so proud :) x

That is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Your post is just what I needed to read this morning. I'm only 10lbs into my weightloss and have been feeling pretty daunted by the journey ahead.

You are very inspiring and you must feel so proud of yourself :)

Thank you all :D - I do feel fantastic (and I'm still walking-on-air happy this morning, too!), I'm still not used to not being the fat one (I keep looking at Evans and the "big" ranges in places and then have a moment of "oh, that's not me any more", it's lovely) and mirrors and windows are a constant NICE shock :D (littlemeercat, you must feel amazing too :D). GOOD LUCK everyone.

That's fantastic, well done! Wow! :happy096:

well done! I still go look in Evans the wonder to myself "why am i looking in here when i can fit into clothes from regular high street clothes shops now"

Thats amazing! And all in 14 months. I bet you feel AMAZING! And so you should. Well done :) Your proof that sticking with the plan works!

That's fantastic, well done! Wow! :happy096:
Cheers - and GO YOU as well, I've seen you all over the site in my time here and you're such an inspiration to me :)
well done! I still go look in Evans the wonder to myself "why am i looking in here when i can fit into clothes from regular high street clothes shops now"
Isn't it NICE that we don't have to go there anymore! It's so overpriced and underqualitied! Thank you :D
Thats amazing! And all in 14 months. I bet you feel AMAZING! And so you should. Well done :) Your proof that sticking with the plan works!
Thank you - I really do feel brill and it's (even with the slightly round about the houses route I've been taking recently) been really straight forward to do, the plan is BRILL :D

wenchie- that's amazing. I can't say how much inspiration posts like this give me and everyone else on this site

Well done you

Well done, such a fantastic achievement! Reading your post is very encouraging.

Back