I've lost 11 stone!

Fantastic Ava, 11 stone in 7 months, you must be ecstatic.

What an inspiration :)

gosh, that is an achievement and a half :D huge, huge congratulations, fantastic :D

Thank you so much everyone, what would i have done without the support of minimins, doesnt bare thinking about!! :thankyou:

Ava - PLEASE post some piccies of your amazing transformation!! I can't wait to see the difference in you in just 7 months!!

Love Kj xxx

Yay for you indeed, you've done great, well done!!

wow wee!

Thats a LOT of motivation right there ;)
You should be very proud of yourself, amazing!!!! xxx

Absolutely Fantastic! I'm a newbie and had a bit of a rough day yesterday, didn't cheat but felt like sh*t. Your loss is a true inspiration to us all and gives us the motivation to carry on.

Well done you must be soooooo proud of yourself.

wow 11 sone , did you just say 11 stone :) 7 months to lose 11 stone is just unreal , well done !! yes i ned some thing to get me back on track .

You are amazing brag as much as you want hun .
I will be shouting it from one end of the town to the other when I get to where you are .It also helps us on the journey to know it can be done .:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Thank you all so much for your lovely words :)

Ava, you have done so well. Good luck in your journey as a slim person! It's hard but worth it!

That is just excellent, you are my inspiration! x

You are an absolute STAR and a real inspiration to the rest of us. I would love to know the secret of your huge losses each week - mine are all over the place but with no rhyme or reason to it.

You boast all you like - you have every reason to!! I had twelve stone to lose initially so one day I hope to be in your position *cross fingers*!!

Well done girl - you rock.

Back