I've lost 2 stones in 8 weeks

kelly

2 stones in 8 weeks, I am delighted:D

My worst fear was that my ugly overhanging baby belly would stay, I'm so happy that whilst my weight is going down my belly is lifting up.

I have been obese for 13 years, I never thought it would go.

I love this diet:D

Well done, hope your feeling fab.x

Thanks, Just lately I've been feeling down because my weight loss is so slow, but I've made the 1 stone per month and thats all that anyone ever claimed I could lose.

So time to be really happy with how I'm doing, and I am:D

well done kelly. :party0011:

well done fantastic achievement xx

Great news, 2 stone in 2 months WOW - you'll be needing new clothes soon!

well done love, thats very inspiring for others,

sue xx

2 stone in 8 weeks is fantastic!!!

Well done Kelly:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hi - well done Kelly - that's fab. Its also great to hear that the baby belly overhang is going too - I have one from my baby and that thought will keep me going over the next few weeks - am just on day 3 so a long way to go before I reach your sort of weight loss but fingers crossed!

Thanks, everyone is so lovely on here, I may not post much but I read the forum everyday.

Its everyone on here that has kept me going:)

What a fantastic loss, and the fact that your baby belly is going up instead of down after 13 years gives me a glimmer of hope ;)

Keep up the good work, you've done so well!!

x x x

Well done Kelly, I too have the famous baby belly and am glad to say it is finally shrinking. Don't get depressed we all loose at different rates and remember slow and steady wins the race.
Maro

Well done, what a fab set of losses the 100%'ers are having :D

Well done. You're right, it is a great diet and a real chance to turn around your life for the better - good luck with the rest of your journey.

:wow:Thats amazing i think that deserves a salute!:talk017:

Back