i've lost 50lb :)

chun-ky

Silver Member
Just noticed my stats and got all excited! 50lb in 22 weeks! When i first started SW i felt like it was gonna take FOREVER to lose the flab! It has gone so quick! I love SW xx

Hi Chunk-y - not so chunky anymore I am sure!

Well done on your brilliant losses. I started a few days after you and have lost 41lbs so far - I'm ever so pleased with that too :) 50lbs is my next mini goal.

What plan/s do you follow, have you been exercising too?

Well done again, that is amazing and you're so nearly at your target too. x

Wow, thats awesome! Tell me your secrets! Lol.
I wish I could lose those amounts every week. I know 1lb a week is good and I'm happy... but a couple of big losses would really spur me on.
Well done again, you must feel fab!! :D

could i please ask you what dress size you are now. I am also the same height and am currently a size 16 but would love to get into my size 14 clothes (which are all still brand new with tags, some 9 years old).

Thanks guys :)

BSL11 i follow EE have had 2 green days and 1 red though, lol. The only excercise i do is walking, i do at least an hours walking 4 days a week! Quite fast walking too, nothing strenuous or exciting lol. 41lb is amazing!! Well done.

Mirrakel i dont have any secrets HA HA. My food diary in on here. I have bad days and good days but guess something is working :)

Tara40 i am a 14, though they hang off now! 12s still give me a bit of a muffin top so not happy in them just yet! Think that will always be a problem whatever size i am after having 4 kids though! I was not far off the same weight as you when i got into 14s, they were stretchy ones from sainsburys lol but it felt fab!! My belly is my problem, I do lots of walking so my legs are smaller, but my belly needs a bit of a bigger size :(

Well done, that's fantastic. Any pictures? X

Hi i just read your post , i am new on here and like you have lost 58 pounds in 28 weeks with Slimming world , when you look back from when you started to now you feel amazed of how well you have done .....Just would like to say well done you xx

Oh wow amazing loss Chunky!!! Well done, you're almost at target as well! Do you have a food diary? I always love looking at diaries of successful SWers!

Big bear no pics yet, will get some up after the last few lb's are off!

Galalead well done to you too! Fantastic loss!!

Honeyoc a link to my diary is at the end of my sig :) Its warts an all lol so all my bad, willpower less days are included xx

Well done you! So close to target now as well, amazing.

Well done hun that's amazing! :)

That's a fantastic achievement. What a great feeling it must be.

I'm on a long term weight loss journey and your post has given me a real boost of encouragement. I have just 7.5 lbs to get to 50lbs- so that's my next goal. Hope to make it by new year. That will keep me going over the holidays.

Well done Chunky!

Soooooo what do we call you now lol! Will have to be something such as slinky!

Looking at the weigh losses of posters on this thread, looks like your all winners and getting there so well done to you all. ;)

Back