I've lost all of this weight but I still feel fat!

And yep, I spend lots of time naked in front of the mirror ^.^ haha. I think it's partially because we shrink in proportion, so my overly large tummy is still big in proportion with the rest of me :rolleyes:
So I look at my belly and think it's huge, but it's not actually. :)

x
I'm like that. I used to be big all over, but now its just my stomach and my thighs, so I really notice it, even though they're half the size they used to be.

I know what you mean about being young too ^.^
While most girls I know are 8-10, at a 14-16 I felt huge compared to most of them...

Then again, comparing myself to them now, I still think I'm bigger than them, even though my friend I KNOW is a size 10 - the same as me - I'm sure she's skinnier!
Grr.

x

I know what you mean about being young too ^.^
While most girls I know are 8-10, at a 14-16 I felt huge compared to most of them...

Then again, comparing myself to them now, I still think I'm bigger than them, even though my friend I KNOW is a size 10 - the same as me - I'm sure she's skinnier!
Grr.

x
My friends are all size 6 - 8. It's terribly unfair how they can eat so much yet be so tiny. x] I was size 14 - 16 as well, so they were all about half my size.

I'm now a size 10, same as my mom, but she still looks skinnier than me. ¬_¬. She insists she isn't, but I took a photo of her and I and she looks tiny compared to me.

I think once I've hit my target weight I'll be a little happier, because then I know I weigh exactly the same as friends who are the same height as me.

Hi Radicore - can I ask how tall you are? Just because I am aiming for a pretty similar weight to you and if your friends look nice and slim at that weight then it would be great to know what height you are!! Just out of interest... I am also reasonably young and look at my friends who wear the same or even a bigger dress size than me and they all look slimmer than me in my eyes even though one of them said to me the other day that I am starting to look tiny - I just really cannot see it at all!

Really does make me worry that I will always feel I look fat no matter what which isn't a good frame of mind to have!!

Ruth
x

Hi Radicore - can I ask how tall you are? Just because I am aiming for a pretty similar weight to you and if your friends look nice and slim at that weight then it would be great to know what height you are!! Just out of interest... I am also reasonably young and look at my friends who wear the same or even a bigger dress size than me and they all look slimmer than me in my eyes even though one of them said to me the other day that I am starting to look tiny - I just really cannot see it at all!

Really does make me worry that I will always feel I look fat no matter what which isn't a good frame of mind to have!!

Ruth
x

I'm around 5'2" - Give or take half an inch.

Quite a few of my friends are 8 1/2 stone and a size 8, and they vary from 5'1" - 5'3", so I guess being the same height and weight means I'd be the same size-ish.

I know what you mean about everyone looking skinnier, even if they're bigger. It's "anorexic eyes", as mentioned earlier. Because we're used to being fat, we can't see ourselves as anything but.

It's a mindset that's pretty difficult to change, but once it has the benefits of being slim will really start to pay off, I imagine. :)

The only danger with it is to realise when you are slim, even if you don't feel it, and not try and lose more weight so you end up too skinny.

I tell you what, it's nice when people start to say 'don't lose any more weight!' cause then surely you MUST be skinny, right? :p

Not that I'm seeing what they're seeing yet :(

I'm going to get down to 9st and then get a slendertone (I'm too lazy for crunches :D) and if I'm still not happy with my belly, maybe I'll go back to the gym, hahaha.

x

hey gang ive lost 7 stone but i wanna get another 2 off!!!!! been back on cd this week just been weighed and lost half a stone, not the best re start but suppose its tha bit closer to 2 stone!!!!!! i still feel poopy as well but ive been off cd for about a yr, been a hrd yr with the odd few weeks back in cd tryin to get rid of this final bit but believe me ive neva been so happy as i was when i first lost the weight, so keep at it!it is a rollercoaster journey!!!!!xxx

Back