ive lost motivation

Hi,
I have just started( day 2) and I also tend to lose my motivation easily. Shall we buddy up and keep each other accountable?

I keep remind myself not to look at my mistakes but to look forward and think positive. But I'm dreading the weekend. It would be good to know somebody is there to keep me going.

So please don't give up. Remove the temptations and try to survive first 4-5 days! Good luck

hi guys :(

i keep loosing motivation...i'll do TS for 2 days..cheat...3 days...then cheat

:(

That's what I've been like for months. Cheating and telling myself it's OK because I'm maintaining when actually I really want to lose. It gets so much harder every time around :(

I have given myself one last talking to and since Monday I have been 100% TS so if I can make it to Friday I know I can do this.
You can't inbox me until you have 50 posts but I would be happy to be your buddy if you want.

Me too it's getting harder for me to restart aswell but gonna give it another bash..!

How are you all doing?

Well starting day 10 now on TS. Been 100% so far, lost 10 pounds first week but TOTM arrived Sunday and so far I've not a bloody thing this week :( weigh in Saturday. I know I shouldn't check every day but it's the only thing that keeps me going. Was really hoping for 4 pound this week but I don't think it's going to happen now.

Damn Mother Nature, hoping for a better loss next week if I STS this week.

Still struggling with the evenings, I have little or no energy come late on. Hubby thinks I should come off it, but I just want to see 10 stone before summer. 13 pounds to go!

How are you?

Disappointed with half a pound off hope week 3 gives me a better result :p

It's better off than on but still I feel your disappointment x

Back