I've lost my first jean size :D

I've just realised the weight of my phone in my pocket is yanking my jeans now too low now but I don't wanna get a 16, I'd rather hold out for a 14....

Don't be silly!! The size difference is quite big, I mean 18 - 14... just no. Go to Primark and buy some really cheap clothes just to tide you over! I know this because I tried to stick it out too - but rope-tying my jeans up just made me feel more frumpy and awfully lumpy!

Hey Minerva-I think I remember you from the LLL forum in 2009-I lost 6.5 stone on it!

Thankful know that I'm a 10-12 at about 10.5 stone...seems a long way off as I'm now 2 stone heavier than when I did LL...feel scared to start the journey again...but gonna take it a small chunk at a time and in stages!

1st goal get through this half term at school...I'm a TA...it's only 5 weeks to Easter and I then a 3 day mini break pre-planned...so I'm gonna take that...didn't do any planned breaks on LL and I pretty much had no social life...determined to make this time work for me!

So goal one -Easter...I'm 18.5 stone or there abouts...ill know mon when I weigh in...hope to be 2 stone lighter by Easter!!!

Fingers crossed!

Thanks for all your support so far-will start a diary Monday!

I_dream_slim

Aw :hug99: don't be scared to start again. I'm starting again too! I did indeed do LLL in 2009 after a year of LL in 2008 :) Thankfully I never returned to my original pre-LL weight and started 3 stones lighter than my heaviest, not entirely sure how I managed that :p

Planned breaks are good - but getting back to the diet can be hard. I have this time included 'social' time and allow times 'off' on rare occasion, because being a social recluse is just as bad!! We still have to live our lives. We both know this diet works because we've both done it before - maybe this is what will make it easier to get back 'on' it.

I took an evening off plan on Valentines Day and haven't had a problem getting back on the plan at all. :) As long as you can get a healthy mind-set with it, you'll be absolutely fine! Just be strong, stick to this forum like glue and off you go !! :D

I'm sure I can make do with some braces lol

Lol it made me think of this:

med_shakespeare-pvc-chest-waders-cleated-sole.jpg

I agree with Minerva about feeling frumpy but I'm still wearing my size 18 work clothes. Granted I look like I'm wearing potato sacks and they are quite clearly far too big for me, but it's only work. The one or two bits I did buy in my size are already too big and the rate I'm losing weight there is just no point in buying more until I hit goal. I've actually just bought some size 10s even though I want to be an 8 just to give me a bit of grace as I'm planning on slimming worlding it once I'm 10st. I WILL be in those 10s in the next couple of weeks!! Might sound stupid but I actually like my clothes being too big, makes me realise how far I've come knowing that they used to be tight on me xx

Back