I've lost my minimins mojo

Guru

Silver Member
I just have nothing to say since my blow out at the weekend. I am back on SS. I have terrible mouth ulcers (I am not sure if this is related). I put on 1lb on Saturday and haven't yet lost it so it's not looking good for my weigh in on Thursday.

Which means I've stuffed up reaching a BMI of 35 by 1st October.

But actually I am not that miserable, I just don't have anything to say!

In none fat-related news, I went to Buckingham Palace today for a meeting and crossed it off my bucket list!

A bucket list is a list of all the things you want to do before you kick the bucket!

This is mine:

- Fly first class
- Go for tea at the Ritz
- See the Taj Majal
- Give birth
- Fit into a pair of size 12 jeans
- Be invited to 10 Downing Street
- Go to a masked ball
- See the Pyramids
- Go on the Orient Express
- Have a book published
- Go on a cruise
- Go to a spa (and enjoy it)
- Own a dog
- Have a house with a garden and at least 3 bedrooms
- Go to Buckingham Palace DONE AUGUST 2009!

How nice to go to Buckingham Palace for a meeting. I went as a ticket holding tourist a couple of years ago, but I have been to the House of Parliament for a work-related meeting (invited by a housing association that provides care to older people). Got to meet 2 MP's including Dianne Abbot off the TV, not that exciting as days out go!

Good Luck for your thursday weigh-in.

Thats a good list, definately recomend the cruise ;-)
With you on the size 12 jeans, staying in them would be another one for me!

I am sure it will come back GURU! you are such a fantastic part of this forum it will have to come back :) just do one more day that is all you have to tell ourself :D xxx

But you have got something to say!!!

You've generated a thread with your bucket list!!!

See you're fine! and 1lb... pah! keep on glugging that water kiddo and you'll be alright!!!

Back