I've made it to Day 5

Well its day 5 today and I don't know if its in my imagination, but so far today has been easier.
Day 1 wasn't bad, Day 2 was a real stuggle I was starving and struggling with the water. Day 3 I could of eaten a horse!! I'd only been on the choccy and strawberry milshakes but I got one of the vanilla ones to try, this I did on day 3 evening, to my surprise I found it really nice, with loads of crushed ice it was like melted ice cream. The problems started when I went to bed, I started to get really bad heartburn, I've suffered it before but nothing like this!!! It continued all yesterday despite taking tablets for it it just wouldn't calm down, in the end I had to risk taking some gaviscon, I've no doubt its full of sugars etc but I had no choice the burning was awfull, I only hope it doesn't knock me back.
As I said todays going well with regard to hunger, waters not good but I'll get it down, the scales are saying 9lb so far, roll on Fridays weigh in!!:)

Ha! Im on day 5 too high 5!! Sorry to hear about the heartburn hope you feel better very soon.

Ask at the chemist if there is anything to take for heartburn whilst on lipotrim.......well done for getting so far x

Back