I've made my decision :)

Hi Paula :)

It's really lovely to hear from you, I read your diary everyday and you are doing AMAZINGLY well! I wish I had your motivation and will power, I used to, I lost it a little :p

And I've got to say I have been feeling really sorry for you with the amount of effort you've been putting in and not seeing the results you've wanted, I've been meaning to write to you because I was in EXACTLY the same place at the beginning of the summer...

I ate knack all, like 1000 cals a day and exercised non-stop all day every day and not a single lb budged for weeks/months! And over and over again I read that I should up my calories loads for a little while to kick start things again, but I was just too scared about putting on the weight whilst I did up my calories...

Needless to say after going through not losing anything for so long I gave in and ate what the heck I liked for a week...

Yeah I put on weight, but the week after when I went back to CC I lost it and more, and even better I lost the next week as well...

Have you thought of trying that?? I know it's a scary thought when you're so used to CC for so long, but it really works :) Hope you don't think I've been too nosey :p I just don't want you to end up in the position I'm in now, where I just went obsessive then fell off the wagon and started binging (I've never binged in my life!) and it's harder to get off binging than it is to stick to low calories...

Anyways, just to let you know I'm here for support and I LOVE reading your diary! You're an amazing person!! Keep up the good work!! :)

xx

Aww thank you :eek: you should post in my journal!! I need a new stalker haha its getting lonely :wave_cry: haha!
yeah I am thinking about doing that...hmmm I am gonna see how next week goes and then decide! I am feeling alot more possitive now! I am sooo hard on myself sometimes :rolleyes:
thanks for the advice and support hun it means alot. Hope your having a good week xxx

hey hun, healthy eating sounds like it's going great for you!!! making all the right choices ! hope your alright and had a good week! enjoy your weekend!!! :) oh and hope you enjoyed tonight :D yummy food! i'm jealous :( hehe xxx

Aww thank you :eek: you should post in my journal!! I need a new stalker haha its getting lonely :wave_cry: haha!
yeah I am thinking about doing that...hmmm I am gonna see how next week goes and then decide! I am feeling alot more possitive now! I am sooo hard on myself sometimes :rolleyes:
thanks for the advice and support hun it means alot. Hope your having a good week xxx

I will DEFINITELY post in your diary! :) Looks like you had a brilliant day today! Good for you! Can I ask, what keeps you going?? I used to be like you and even if I'd had a bad day I'd carry on going, but now if I have a bad day, I have a BAD day! I don't pull it back in any way, I just write it off...

I'm glad you're feeling a lot better!! :) Looking forward to keeping in touch! :)

xxx

hey hun, healthy eating sounds like it's going great for you!!! making all the right choices ! hope your alright and had a good week! enjoy your weekend!!! :) oh and hope you enjoyed tonight :D yummy food! i'm jealous :( hehe xxx

Hello lovely! :)

Yeah it's honestly going brilliantly! I'm pretty sure I'm putting on weight (or I will have done a LOT after the fair tonight! :p) But it's more about taking back control and stopping binges and obsession... :)

I'm planning on maybe another week of "healthy eating" and then going back to calorie counting but just not as extreme as before...

Maybe 2 days at 1800, 1 day at 1200, and alternate it like this...

After a couple of weeks I'll switch it round so it's 2 days 1200 and 1 day 1800 :)

I would like to just maintain for now, losing weight is just in the background! :)

Just read your diary! You should be very proud of yourself! :) And your menus for the next few days sounds yummy! It's always great to plan ahead right? :p I used to write out everything I was having for that week and it worked out really well, might go back to doing that :)

Anyways...

Enjoy your weekend!! :)

xxx

Back