I've moved house!!!!.......and........

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
Lived on takeaways for the last 4 days :cry:

To be fair, we had no cooker, plates cutlery so didnt have much choice and also 1 takeaway a day is what ive lived on, oh that and drinks lol, no brekkie or lunch....im hoping with all the exercise of moving and shofting furniture i havent done that badly on the 'weight gain'

but i have a lovely new home, and im very happy, and i feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, ill get pics up soon but im borrowing an internet dongle and its major slow lol.

knowing i was going on the 'phone number dial' diet, i stopped taking xenicakl, but will bve starting them again on tuesday, i WILL lose that 5lb by the end of the month!!!

:flirt2:

Hi hun, don't worry, moving is a busy and stressfull time for anyone, when i moved i lived off takeaways also. At least you are going to get back on the straight and narrow. Good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Hi Missy....dont worry, life gets in the way sometimes and it can be difficult sticking to any kind of diet, especially when moving house. Just think that now the move is behind you, you can embrace your new healthy lifestyle fully, with a lovely home to go along with it.

Good luck x

Back