Ive noticed some changes..please add yours

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi well,I was sitting thinking of the subtle changes I havent noticed suddenly,but realised Im doing them and have been for a while and hadnt noticed.

1: I can get out of the bath without having to get onto my knees first.

2:I can stand up after sitting for a while and move straight away,I used to have to stand for a minute as I was too stiff to move.

3:I can look for things in the bottom of the cupboard by squatting instead of bending astride from the waist.

4:I can sit in a chair with arms and they dont dig in my thighs.

5:I dont have a bad back in the morning.
:D:D:D

Hi well,I was sitting thinking of the subtle changes I havent noticed suddenly,but realised Im doing them and have been for a while and hadnt noticed.

1: I can get out of the bath without having to get onto my knees first.

2:I can stand up after sitting for a while and move straight away,I used to have to stand for a minute as I was too stiff to move.

3:I can look for things in the bottom of the cupboard by squatting instead of bending astride from the waist.

4:I can sit in a chair with arms and they dont dig in my thighs.

5:I dont have a bad back in the morning.
:D:D:D

fantastic post - and great loss !!! :D

good luck with the rest of your journey...

Debz xx

What great changes to notice! :)

I haven't had a bath since being on CD.. lol sound manky now but you know what I mean!! Will try that to see if I can get out without going on my knees - a small part of me is glad it's not just me that has to do this!! lol

I have noticed room on the seat where I sit.. in the car, or wherever.. might be in my head but I'm 'smaller' :)

I can cross my legs more comfortably!! in fact I'm doing it now with my laptop perched on top! lol

And I can do my jeans up (a size smaller at that) without lying on the bed!! ;)

What great changes to notice! :)

I haven't had a bath since being on CD.. lol sound manky now but you know what I mean!! Will try that to see if I can get out without going on my knees - a small part of me is glad it's not just me that has to do this!! lol

I have noticed room on the seat where I sit.. in the car, or wherever.. might be in my head but I'm 'smaller' :)

I can cross my legs more comfortably!! in fact I'm doing it now with my laptop perched on top! lol

And I can do my jeans up (a size smaller at that) without lying on the bed!! ;)
Its funny isnt it you just dont realise it happening,actually you made me realise another one,my legs dont touch the steering wheel,they used to just kind of touch it and my belly,but now I realise they are nowhere near it!!
xx

:) now that from a safety aspect is HUGE! :D

i dont know if this counts but my knickers are falling down:8855:

i always wear a size bigger anyway as i hate uncomfy pants. but now they are all saggy and falling down :sign0007:

Andju, your photos are amazing!

Knickers falling down definatley does count!!love that one!!:p
and thankyou hun
xx

It's funny all the little changes isn't it?!

I still instinctively put my foot up on a chair in order to put my socks on in the morning because when I was bigger my belly would get in the way of me seeing what I was doing!

I've mentioned this one before but even my ears have changed shape too - they'd actually got pudgy and now they're skinny again!!

SOME CHANGES

I can pull my jeans down without undoing them, I keep yanking them up!! time to buy a new cheap pair.. in the office this week my colleague started laughing as I was pulling faces, I forgot where I was and said oh.. I really have a knicker problem.. mine falling down too :8855:

I was in the cinema the other day and I said "I swear these seats have got bigger!" It was then I realised I was the one who got smaller! Also I can do up my winter coat 5 holes tighter, putting on my knee high boots with my jeans underneath is less of a struggle too.

I can join my winter coat around my breasts... won't be long until it'll join around my waist too! Just in time for summer ;)

I can scratch the middle of my back.

I can bend easier, before i used to look very cumbersome when trying to pick stuff up off the floor now i can sqwat, not getting out of breath walking up the 3 sets of stairs to my flat, i can wear heels! they used to kill my feet as there was alot of pressure now wear heeled boots everyday nearly, i have also noticed in the bedroom things are getting better/easier if you know what i mean :p;) haha

I've just been swimming, and for the first time in years it didn't take me 5 minutes to get the courage to climb up the steps to get out of the swimming pool. :D

Julie
Firstly, you look great, a massive difference, keep it up and well done!
Changes that I have noticed is obviously clothes, meaning I have sooo many that now dont fit! Great feeling!
Also, when I walk now, my back dosent ache half as much as it did.
Finally, when my wife gives me a hug, her arms fit around me, whereas before, they didnt fit!
Good luck
Dean

I can sit cross legged much more comfortably.
My rings are looser.
I can feel my hipbone when I am lying on my side.

My thumb ring has just fallen off, and I can't find it anywhere.

:(

I'm not as clumsy at the pub I work at on weekends! Not stepping on the others ladies feet as much.

Back