I've officially finished Lighterlife!

Guy

Likes to lurk
Hi gang. Just popping in to let you know that I've officially finished lighterlife as of today. Although I've being doing my own RTM for the last 8 weeks or so I've still be having my food packs and going to my LLC for weigh ins and today is the end of RTM week 12.

I'm pleased to report that I've been happily maintaining for the last couple of months and all is looking good so far. 'Everything in moderation' and 'eat less, move more' are really working for me. As much as I hate to say it lol. :)

What can I say but I wish that was me lol
Bloody well done !!!

Well done Guy

So glad it's worked for you,
CONGRATULATIONS

Had NO doubt you'd do it! Another inspirational person on this amazing forum, you'll no doubt have encouraged innumerable people to join LL because you've shown what happens when you choose this plan.

Guy, so delighted to hear you've been maintaining too - that's very encouraging for me, early on in my RTM!!

Very well done Guy - and pleased to hear you're maintaining OK :) It's stories like yours that encourage those of us just starting out - LL does work!
Loula xx

Well done Guy! Such an inspiration for those still on the journey.

All the best for a happy healthy future.

Nice one Guy, many congratulations.

Hope it all works out for you - but looking at your blog there's no way you'll have a problem. Like PS says, it's really encouraging to hear these achievements as we're starting into RTM.

Back