I've really struggled today..

Jambro

Evening all,
I have really had to battle with myself today.
I can't understand why? this is day 7 on SS and all wk I have had no problem sticking with the plan.
I have managed to make food for the family and it hasn't bothered me in the slightest... but today OMG!!! every smell, every advert on TV, even my daughters left over baked beans looked so beautiful.
I don't know if its because I have been off work today and not had a lot to do. I even went back to bed this afternoon for a nap just to keep my mind of food.
I'm hoping this doesn't carry on because I do not want to give in.
Maybe its the anticlimax after my first weigh in, or maybe its because its the weekend...oh I don't know!!!!
:doh::doh::doh::doh:

GOTTA KEEP STRONG GIRL!!!!!

I know how you feel. I was the same yeaterday when the rest of the family ate fish and chips in the car. I was tempted to lick the paper they were wrapped in. I then spent all night obsessing about food and I swear I could taste every food I saw on the TV! I think we just have to pull on the old will power on these days and get support off this brilliant forum. You'll be fine keep strong you've had a great loss so far. :)

Oh dear, we are all emerging from the woodwork. Having on and off pangs of feeling hungry, found myself peering into a cake shop earlier.
I'm going to keep glugging at the water and (decaffeinated) coffee; good luck to all of us struggling a bit - just remember how important our weight loss goals are.

Yep, you've got the End-Of-Week-One Blues!

I was exactly the same, it's almost as if the adrenalin and excitement of starting the diet has worn off slightly and it suddenly seems to be incredibly hard.

BUT! You should congratulate yourself on getting through your first really difficult day without cheating! All I can do is promise you that it DOES get easier, day by day and week by week. Try not to look at the big picture and the long-term result, take it day by day, even hour by hour if you need to xx

hi been reading your posts im due to start tomorrow and excited but also got a kind of sick feeling.
ive never done the cd before and have got some really nice(hopefully) flavours to choosebut for the past 6 months have been doing my own vlcd with ll products u=i have had left and managed to stick to it for the first 3 days then have an almighty binge to the point where i thought ive totally blown it now ill start again on monday and then it would start again just like groundhog day!!
i got weighed today and met cdc who was lovely so im hoping that i can get past day 3 of this awful cycle and when i go back on sat for my first weigh in !!
has anyone else found themselves in this situation ?
Jo

Hey,
We all struggle at times, but we are human! Use your struggling as an incentive to stay 100% because if you follow CD to the letter, you will get the quickest results possible. It is worth it, remember nothing worth doing is easy. Good luck and keep going x

Back