Total Solution I've started so can join you officially now!

Little Picker

Wants smaller knickers!
:D

Just drunk my first shake for brekkie. Not sure about the taste. It was vanilla and was a little too creamy for my liking but I kept thinking thin and downed it. Aftertaste isn't too bad though.

Taken my measurements today, and weighed myself, so it'll be a weekly Wednesday weigh-in for me :)

Good luck to anyone else starting today, or this week :D

Little Picker said:
:D

Just drunk my first shake for brekkie. Not sure about the taste. It was vanilla and was a little too creamy for my liking but I kept thinking thin and downed it. Aftertaste isn't too bad though.

Taken my measurements today, and weighed myself, so it'll be a weekly Wednesday weigh-in for me :)

Good luck to anyone else starting today, or this week :D

Best of luck to you! I find the shakes and soups a little too thick for me so I just make them up with more water x

I put extra water in my shakes and soups too... makes them much more drinkable.

Good luck for your first week... after day 3 you'll be flying!!!! x

I am on day 3 and it hasn't been too bad! I had a vanilla shake this morning with a teaspoon on coffee and a sweetener with 400mls of hot water (like a long hot latte)...it was very nice. I have always used extra water - it lasts longer :D
Having Thai Chicken for lunch......had Tomato and Basil yesterday and that was nice...so fingers crossed for the chicken.

xxxx

Best of luck.

Yay well done in starting :) good luck!

Back