IWILLDOTHIS!!!!

ickleladynat

Hi all

I have set myself a target to lose 2 stone before I go on holidays 15th Sept.

How long has it taken everyone to lose 2 stone on weight watchers? I don't want to be a whale on the beach for another year!!
:( Any advice would be great. Thanks

xx

In the past on WW I've averaged 1.5 pounds a week (with some exercise).

Hi pet! (welcome)

if your 100% discplined, I would say you could do it.

I averaged around 2lbs off a week, I think ww say 1-3 is average but from being around here anything from 1-3 (in my experience!)

The very best of luck x

Thanks for all the help!!!!

I've just been looking at that lightlife website. I'd be starving!!!! lol xxx

Hey Nat, welcome!!! I'm trying to lose two stone for September the 23rd...I've lost 5lbs already but this week I started the exercising as well as the diet so I hope to lose faster from now on! It can be done, just discipline...but you will seriously NEVER be hungry on this diet...it rocks! x Best of luck! :)

Welcome Nat!! As someone else said - I also averaged 1.5lbs per week (again, with exercise) the last time I did ww...
Am on my 4th week this time and averaging 2lbs per week!! (But I'm doing ALOT of exercise this time... really want it off and off now!! lol)
Best of luck - You'll be fab by September - no bother to ya!! x

Thanks Siobhan.

I am so determined now. I mean it's not long so I can't keep eating naughty food.

We will succeed. We will have to help each other!! xx

Ive been doing it since 8th jan and am 1.5lb under my 2 stone mark! . Im not 100% strict with myself and i do have one evening off each week .... :)

1.5lbs/2lbs a week is the norm :)

Welcome to WW :)

Hiya Nat, think I know you from elsewhere?

Good luck hun :)

Back