iwillsuceed - r u there?

stilltoowide

Hi there,

Just seen you on another thread and noticed your FAB weight losses so far, are you doing mainly green or red? Are you eating lots of free food, or being more controlled with the volume of food you are consuming ie 3 meals and 2 snacks?

I have just started again and have around 3 stone to lose initially and ideally 4 to get me at a comfortable weight.

In the past Sw members seem to lose around 7lbs a month ish - but in this months SW one girl lost 3 stone in 3 months! Which was fab!

Hope you do not mind me asking!

Hi there,

Just seen you on another thread and noticed your FAB weight losses so far, are you doing mainly green or red? Are you eating lots of free food, or being more controlled with the volume of food you are consuming ie 3 meals and 2 snacks?

I have just started again and have around 3 stone to lose initially and ideally 4 to get me at a comfortable weight.

In the past Sw members seem to lose around 7lbs a month ish - but in this months SW one girl lost 3 stone in 3 months! Which was fab!

Hope you do not mind me asking!

Hiya I think she does the Cambridge Diet.

Hiya
Yes - I'm doing the Cambridge Diet and into week 4 now. sorry I can't help with the SW diet!
Tansyx

Back