Izzyhew's dizzy start to diet......

heehee no, I haven't made any for a while.

Had a lovely time at the science place in Dundee, absolutely loads to do we all liked it :) thoroughly recommend to any of my scottish friends!

Fooooood Original day

Breakie - fruit n fibre (HEB1, part HEA1) banana, few rasps

Lunch - 2 bread (HEB2, plus 4syns) 3 tesco lite cumberland sausages (1.5 syns)

Tea - tortilla pizza (8syns + HEA2)

snacks/other syns - muller yoghurt, cup of tea (1.5) total 15syns

Not too bad because most syns part of meals too. Not bad for holiday food.

heehee no, I haven't made any for a while.

Had a lovely time at the science place in Dundee, absolutely loads to do we all liked it :) thoroughly recommend to any of my scottish friends!

Fooooood Original day

Breakie - fruit n fibre (HEB1, part HEA1) banana, few rasps

Lunch - 2 bread (HEB2, plus 4syns) 3 tesco lite cumberland sausages (1.5 syns)

Tea - tortilla pizza (8syns + HEA2)

snacks/other syns - muller yoghurt, cup of tea (1.5) total 15syns

Not too bad because most syns part of meals too. Not bad for holiday food.

Glad you enjoyed the science place hun, will def need to get up there again and see it! Should really try the Glasgow science centre too as we have never been there either!

Food looking good hun, i need to try these tortilla pizzas lol they look and sound yum! can you eat it like a normal pizza by picking it up? or is it too flimsy?

Have a fab day today hunni xxx

Lynne a tip I found on here for the tortilla pizzas was to put the tortilla base in the oven for a few minutes prior to putting the tomato puree or pizza sauce on, it helps to stop the base soaking it up and going soggy. Don't put too much tomato stuff on, and we can usually cut ours into slices and eat in the traditional way, but they can be a bit floppy sometimes. They definitely don't work so well if you prepare them in advance and cook later though as I did one like that for hubby the other night and he had to eat it with a knife and fork lol, was still good though he said.

Hols are still going good, safari park was nice but the temp hit 30 when we were there and really that is beyond my limit! was a relief to pop in the car a couple times and do the drive around bit with the air con on!

yesterday I went into town with my daughter, we left the boys at home, and had a Mummy/daughter day. We went shopping, had a pizza lunch, and then went to the cinema was a lovely day together for us :) some nice quality time. I have another new dress with a blue knitted short sleeved shrug, haven't any pics yet but they're from new look so I'll see if I can find them online. I also bought a blue top, and Markies we selling off their training clothes so.... I bought a pair of running capri pants and a running t-shirt which I plan to use when I go outside - because I will go outside in a few weeks I think! Bought daughter a pair of short dungarees - she wanted dungarees to be like her brother haha but could only find short ones, a pair of baseball boots, and school clothes for the year ahead. I might still need to pop in to the local place and get her a logo-d cardi though. Not sure will check her others first.

Today we are getting organised for our trip south, heading to Glasgow to look at cars, then overnight in carlisle, then onwards to my husbands family beside Brum. I'll probably still manage to check in now and then when I am there though :)

Thanks for the pizza tips izzy will be trying that very soon. Glad you enjoying your hols, think the heat has to last a while longer but at least you have air con in the car for the journey today! Hope you find a new car when you get to glasgow today! Dress and shrug are gorgeous hun!xxx

Afternoon Izzybee I hope your well. I love the dress - I love a good print I bought a skirt and top in york - the skirt is print too lol

I'm baaaack!! Goodness I have missed loads will take me ages to catch up on all these diaries!

We've had a lovely time, deposit down on new car for hubby but can't pick it up for a few weeks tho.

Had lovely time with family too, eaten FAR too much and no idea how heavy I am, will have a quick check tomorrow morning.

I have been reading a few books about runners who have started like me from a totally unfit beginning and have managed to run marathons...... now I'm not thinking of aiming that high- but I have been inspired, so As of NOW I am working towards running a half marathon. There is one 30 miles away in April next year so that is what I am aiming for. My current distance record is only 2.6 miles lol so I have some way to go but I *think* I can, I can I can!

Right I'm off for a catch up, but it could take me a few days. xx

Hi poppet! glad you had a lovely time! good to have you back and wow you are very inspiring! I am sure you will crack that marathon in no time ;) xxx

Welcome back Izzybee good to see ya. Im glad you had a wonderful time and good on ya wanting to do the half marathon. xx

Hi Izzy, not checked in for a while. Sounds like you had a good holiday. Enjoyed reading about it. And the half marathon you are planning for next year. I have been at Haverhill with the grandkids this week since Tuesday. Last night they went off to my Sisters house and I am still here looking after the dog. Pretty restful time at present. Usually do a lot of ironing but broke my figure on Monday and it is hard enough preparing my food cannot iron.. Don`t stop me eating tho`.

Take care. Doreen x

Hi everybody :) thanks for the positive comments they really help me along :) been a busy Izzybee and not been able to catch up on everyones diaries yet but I will get there. Sorry to hear about that finger Doreen hope it heals quickly!

Today was busy as I was off to support the pipe band 65 miles away and see my sister and niece, and tonight... well tonight I had my first outside run! It was hard, but I'm still alive so will keep going.

I addition, I have started a blog about my running efforts

http://mags1x.wordpress.com

although I haven't added much to it yet.

Haven't quite been back on plan yet either, but I will get on it tomorrow, no excuse as I won't be out!

oh I forgot to say my scales said 12st 12 this morning, which is an utterly dire 5lb gain. I do hate my body's inability to behave normally!

Not logging anything until weds tho.

oh I forgot to say my scales said 12st 12 this morning, which is an utterly dire 5lb gain. I do hate my body's inability to behave normally!

Not logging anything until weds tho.

That's not so good. Hopefully it won't be as bad by Wednesday x

the thing is I was obviously off plan, but I know I didn't eat ridiculous amounts and I know I don't deserve 5lbs, but what I deserve and what I get are different things and there's nothing I can do about it!

back on plan now though so it will go down, best to remember that if I was going to gain 5lb's this past two weeks then it's better from the starting point of 12st 7 as opposed to 13st 1 which I was in may, or worse 14st 4 as I was a few years ago. I'm still lighter than I would have been if that makes sense.

Always looking for the positive spin :rolleyes:

was 12st 11 this morning tho, so down a bit.

Back