Dinner
Soup
Tea.
Lamb dinner
Sw roast potatoes
Mash
Carrots and peas
Gravy
I'm going to say I've used my 10 syns today not sure but the lamb was from Iceland in a mint gravy and it seemed a bit fatty so it's best to count it rather than go over

Ive not tried the chicken burgers yet I need to go to iceland but too tired to go it all too much effort at the moment lol x

Monday

Missed breakfast had 3 brews
Lunch
Jacket potato
Cheese a choice
Pulled pork
My sister made this I have no idea what syns it will be I thought it was just pork but when I are it she was like it was cooked with half a can of larger brown sugar honey then I was that shocked I heard no more from her mouth!!! I was just like wtf she said don't worry won't be many syns. Yer right we will see on weigh in fri.
Tea
Chicken curry rice and slimming world chips
I think 2 1/2 syns and 40 for the pork lol

Tuesday
Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled no milk or butter

Dinner
Jacket potato
Ham
Cheese a choice
Tea.
Sw burger
New potatoes
Beans
Salad.
Don't think I have had many syns gonna say 3 for my low fat marg I like a lot but not to bad today.

Wednesday

Breakfast. Scrambled eggs nothing in them

Lunch. Think I forgot was busy with baby prob had a brew

Tea. Shepard's pie added a Tin of tomatoes as I was aware I haven't had and super free foods loads of carrots onions and mixed carrots with my mash used about 3 syns for gravy

They are nice just like walkers plain Crisps I made them for our group Christmas party my consultant said it was a tweek but still allowed as long as you don't make and eat a big bag of potatoes lol

I'm at slimming world and lost 3lb today yay I wanted to be under 15 but I'm 15 exactly but still happy 6 to go then I've lost a stone xxx

Thanks keeping going just been to shops with Connor and my fella he's just been in greggs and I've had nothing and I could actually love of steak bakes I love them soooo much. But no staying strong x

Back