jacket potatoes

Yeh I scoop out the potato, mash with laughing cow light and chopped spring onions - and sometimes a little chopped cooked ham. Then scoop back into the skin and put it back in the oven for ten mins. Lush!

I love baked sweet potatoes too - gorgeous!!!!

Yeh I scoop out the potato, mash with laughing cow light and chopped spring onions - and sometimes a little chopped cooked ham. Then scoop back into the skin and put it back in the oven for ten mins. Lush!

I love baked sweet potatoes too - gorgeous!!!!

I've only ever tried Sweet Potato fritters, I'm so going to try them as jackets. What do you put on them?

Ok heres what I do :D

~Wash and Peirce the potatoes

~Cook them in the microwave for 10-15mins

~Take them out and put them in the oven on a high heat for around 45-50 mins (maybe longer, depending how crispy you like them)

~Meanwhile, fry some red onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon (small amount as your HEb) And put to one side.

~Take the potatoes out, allow to cool for a few miniutes, then cut them in half.

~Scoop out the inside, and mix half to three quatres of the potatoes with the onion mix :)

~Add some cheese triangles/light philli (or what ever you use for your Achoice) & season to taste.

~Then you pop them under the grill for 3-5mins..

~Serve with some salad and couscous ! :D:D

yummmmmy :):):) xx

Forgot to say!! Chives.. add the chives in when you do the laughing cow light :) xx

Oooh I love chives (esp in mashed potato!)

im not feeling well today so want something quick and easy to make but i'll definatly do the stuffed jackets another day.

I reckon you can't beat cheesy beans, canned kidney beans in chilli sauce come a close second. :)

i want to know more about having it with mushy peas?!? i love mushy peas

On a green day I love egg mayo in my jackets! Boil 2 eggs until firm, chop with some spring onions, laughing cow, 2 tbsp hellmann's extra light, salt & pepper and scoop into the jacket!

I reckon you can't beat cheesy beans, canned kidney beans in chilli sauce come a close second. :)

Maybe this will sound a little dumb lol but what do i do with kidney beans?? Any good ideas.. i bought a can in tescos the other day and have nooo idea what to do with them! x

Maybe this will sound a little dumb lol but what do i do with kidney beans?? Any good ideas.. i bought a can in tescos the other day and have nooo idea what to do with them! x

Make a nice chili con carne with them and whap it onto your baked potato! :D

dont you have to use mince for chiili con carne? Or maybe quorn :O

Yes, extra lean mince or quorn. Or you can just add them to a salad - but read the instructions about cooking as they are poisonous if undercooked. (Some already are, some need more I believe)

Ahh ok will check that before i add them to salad then :) Don't fancy being poisoned x

My mum does a brilliant quorn curry.. couple of cans of chopped tomatoes or passata.. which ever beans you fancy/like curry powder.. celery.. mushrooms.. onions.. broccoli.. mmmmm :D:D

Back