JACKIE AND KATES UPDATES!

your willy weighs 2lb!!!!!!!!! but how do we know??? ;) xx

;)
Awww poor wickle Katy waty:hug99: Pick yersen up young lady, 2lb is a great loss and they all had up, thats like me losing my willy!:eek:
But to be fair while on this diet I reckon your quite in your right to moan so come on get it off your chest;) xxx

Thank you!!!! I know what everyones right but it doesnt stop you feeling like **** at the time! feeling better now though as i lost 7and a half this week i did get weighed morn instead of 4pm will that make a massive difference? THANK YOU AGAIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;););)

7.5lbs on week 4 wow...that is some loss WELL DONE YOU XXXX OVER HALF STONE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah im really pleased esp after more BBQs and pub lunches!(unfortunatley they are part of my jos as i support adults with learning difficulties) Thats why they are hard! I agree its not that bad when ur with ya family or friends coz u can be socialble but work!!! will the time of day i got eighed make a big difference?

Not a massive difference but could be a 3lb difference as water can be very heavy.... but this is your weight...after you drink anything is additional to your wieght
I always make sure i go 9am monday morning and try to wear the same / similar weight clothes

I normally go at 4ish after work and wear the same stuff but today i was starting work late so i went at about 9.30 instead! just wanted to make sure i wasnt gonna go next week and get fed up coz i hardly lost anything coz the previous week said i had lost more than i had ( if u know what i mean!)

Ive just got to tell you all im now wearing size 16 tops!!!! My bottom half is taking a little longer but my bum has def shrunk, my thighs havent yet but im sure ill get there! I was a size 22 top 4 and a half weeks ago

dont be disappearing on us lol x.....well

done lol x

Well done and stick with it!!!

dont be disappearing on us lol x.....well

dont think ill disappear any time soon!! lol the money in my purse is though with all these new tops! ha

Im now in a size 12-14 top and a size 18 trousers!!!!!1 Yeah the bottom half is catching up slowly!!!! Long way to go yet though

Back