Jade Goody

I have just been watching "This Morning" and they are talking to Max Clifford and Jades friend and filmmaker and there is some kind of pact between them that it will all be handled sensitively.

They are saying there is a 20% increase in the uptake of smear tests since the diagnosis and it pleases Jade that people are becoming more aware so that's all good isn't it?

This woman was at Jades side during recovery from her recent op but not filming. Jade apparently decides where and when filming happens. She says the op was a great success and that Jade is poorly but recovering. I hope she is up and running soon so that she can try the new medication on offer to her and hopefully have more time with her boys x

hey gem, i saw this morning aswell. I really feel for her and i know some people will say its wrong of her to be filming but it has obvisiouly helped some people etc

My thoughts entirely - Good luck to her in managing this difficult time as best she can x

I think at this stage whatever helps Jade get through this horrid time is what she should do. Who cares about what people think. She is hurting nobody so I support her totally in what she decides to do.

The saddest thing I saw was when her mum was showing her how to put the head scraf on and jade just broke down... just caught me in the back of the throat... she must be going through hell.

OMG just read the newspapers, it's a matter of weeks for her now. I can't imagine what she must be thinking or feeling, how she can even be coping because I know if it was me I'd be in pieces and feeling so utterly sorry for myself and for my kids. But she's so strong mentally, thinking about putting all her finances in order, her children, their education and such like and planning a wedding for next week............god bless her. :(:(

When my friend was given a week to live she kept going for months all because of her PMA. It's amazing just how much our brains can be in control of! I hope it's months for her rather than weeks and I hope they all make the most of it.

such sad news poor jade

Back