jade goody

ooooh virtual pub ... i am in .. where?!!!! lol

And abbie honey,dont worry. Everyone speaks their mind. I too do it and upset people - sometimes we are too honest and speak before we think :D

OMG, Apology or not, I cannot believe anyone would have thought that even in the heat of the moment, Jade may have been in the public profile but she was also a mother a daughter a wife and a grand daughter.
Totally shocked anyone would think another persons death had ruined their day!!!

Im not being funny - but things like this can and do upset people and ruin their day. People see things differently.
She has apologised - end of.
I except everyone has had a rant at one point or another and said things they later regret. It happens. Its life.

I'm not saying it dodnt upset anyone, I'm saying to say it was unfair to die today is out of order!
I have think the post was offensive, I don't need to be told 'end of' as I too was giving my opinion.

ok well if its that offending why carry on posting?

i was simply saying the girl has apologised and didnt mean to upset anyone.

OMG, Apology or not, I cannot believe anyone would have thought that even in the heat of the moment, Jade may have been in the public profile but she was also a mother a daughter a wife and a grand daughter.
Totally shocked anyone would think another persons death had ruined their day!!!

Mrs Bee, that's perfectly fine if you don't feel you can accept my apology. I don't expect everyone to and I will not hold that against you because you cant.
I have apologised and can do no more. Her death hasn't ruined my day, I was just simply saying that a day of celebration has turned very sad, especially for her family but after reading other peoples posts can understand how it doesn't need to be as sad as it is. The most heartfelt comment that I've heard today is that her death has made other people appreciate their mums even more in this circumstance. Unfortunately my way with words isn't very tactful and the post in which I was offensive proves this. I was extremely ignorant and have learnt my lesson.
As I said, if you don't feel you can accept my apology, you are more than entitled to feel that way but I do feel very bad for what I said.

I think we've all said things we regret or that have come out wrong.

There's none of us perfect, apology more than accepted hun xxx

Abbie, I was totally shocked to read what I read, I of course do accept your apology, when I posted I had just read your original one and found it hard to swallow, I find mothers day tough for a number of reasons but would never let it spoil anyone elses day! So to finish, apology accepted! x

Summergurl, thank you but will carry on posting if and when I see fit!

Thats fine carry on!

Anyone for a pint???? Virtual pub is open you know!:D:D:D

i had to read it a couple of times to check i was reading right! what u said was VERY wrong, selfish and immature but now u have apologised so we shall let it go! apology accepted

I think this was a great day for her to go.

Her boys will always remember her on mother's day - even if they forget the date she died - even more poignantly than everyone who's lost their mum. And for the rest of us? Well it made me give my Mum an extra hug. At 82 I don't know how many more I'll have with her, the sad news today made me more aware of that than I already was.

Jade has taught a great many people a great many lessons and it was just perfect that to the very last she made herself unforgettable.

GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!! (And say 'hello' to my Dad for me xxx God Bless xxx)

Wow :hmm:

Back