ProPoints Jades Diary <3

jadegibbs89

Hi everyone,

I've been dieting for just under a year now and i've lost 3 stone after completing a celebrity diet under the public eye on TV show, magazines radio stations etc..As I want to lose 1 more stone (hopefully in 9 weeks by the time of my holiday to Cuba) I felt weight watchers would be the prefect option as I can still eat my favorite foods but in sensible portions.

My first weigh in was on Friday 14th September and I lost 3lbs (1 stone left to go haha) which i was really happy with!

Todays food diary:

B: Sausage sandwich (3xww sausages) (2xww bread) (tom sauce) & banana =6pp

L: WW chillie con carne, stawberries & ww cream = 7pp

hi.. im subscribing:) i like the chilli con carne meal but dont like the beans so pick them out lol x

Yehh i dont no why i just cant eat them, lol... And yeah then if you have an iphone it tells you when people comment x

I love the pasta arribata, its yummy do you eat alot of the weight watchers meals, i tend to as well x

Hahaha yeah most of the time as its not only easy but theirs no hidden pp lol!!! Asda do a new ww range its more pp value but the meals are goooddd?! ;)

Todays planning!!

B- mcdonalds bagel and phili light 7pp
S- banana
L- ww cheese cake ww cream 6pp
D- im thinkibg stuffes flat mushrooms with ww cheeae on top , steak and veg (nees to work out pp value!)

Today i WAS naughty...and weighed myself and apparnetly ive lost another 2lbs!!! Well see on weigh in on friday!!

Xx

Just a quick question..at my meeting my ww co ordinator inly weighs in lbs..she doesnt count 0.5lbs? Is this normal? (every little counts ;) and ive got on 3 different seta of scales before weigh in which came up the same yet when i got on hers at W/I i was 2lb heavier???

every leader is different when i went to meetings last year my leader did do pounds so i dont know. i would say only weigh yourself on one set of scales though because then you no the actually amount you have lost

every leader is different when i went to meetings last year my leader did do pounds so i dont know. i would say only weigh yourself on one set of scales though because then you no the actually amount you have lost

Yeaah your right, im just going to go by my leaders scales! Thanks lovely!!

WOW as you know i had mc donalds philopalphia bagel yesterday...I had just finished a night shift and wanted something quick (I wouldnt usually do this) BUT OMG how satisfying was 'that' bagel..especially being from mc donalds lol! and it filled me up until 2pm!! defo recommend to anyone whos in a rush for work etc!

Weigh in tomorrow...I hope ive lost 2lbs (is that just being greedy ;) hahaa!!

good lucky for tomorrow!!! :) i love bagels! have u tried the weight wtchers ones??

mmm me too! I did try them a few years ago when i failed miserably at ww and last about a week! lol but the bagels fell apart? does that happen to you? Also hollie, i may be being a bit blonde but how to i suscribe to people i wanna follow lol? x

mmm me too! I did try them a few years ago when i failed miserably at ww and last about a week! lol but the bagels fell apart? does that happen to you? Also hollie, i may be being a bit blonde but how to i suscribe to people i wanna follow lol? x
i know they do fall apart quite easily, i av managed to find a way to cut them without it falling apart though its skills haha :) and are you on a computer or iphone??

Hahaaa youve got ur own technique going on then hahaha!!! On the computer at the mo x
okay well when you reply i think it automatically subscribes you, if you look at the top thers a heading, subscribed threads, if yo go on ther they would be all there x

20/9/12

B- 2x ww toast with philidalphia 1x ww yoghurt = 5pp
S-banana
L- m&s cheese and tomato roll, snack a jacks and 2x ww cookies = 10pp
D- not sure yet maybe a ww meal and veg x

Back