ProPoints Jades Diary <3

Dinner I had a ww peri peri curry with corn and asparagus..and ww rice pudding for afters!!

Weigh in tomorrow im praying ive lost something this week..looking forward to a nice curry takeway and wineee for my weeklies tomoz night!! Yummmm *mouth watering* hahahaaa xxx

Arghhh I need it!!!

B: 2 x ww toats philidalphia - 4pp
S: strawberrys

Just finished my night shift, just going to bed then when i wake up its WEIGH IN timeeee..then its my weeklie night ...HELLO CURRY HAHAA XX

had weigh in yesterday and....2 lb off thats 5lb in 2 weeks and im sooo happy! only 11lb until my mini target before my holiday in november! eek xx

5lbs on two weeks.... Well done you!!!!

I was just reading your diary and I noticed the McD's bagel with philli for 7pp... That's not bad!

I bought some New York bagels yesterday which are 6pp, 2 more than the ww ones... Haven't tried then yet but I bet they are worth the extra points x

5lbs on two weeks.... Well done you!!!!

I was just reading your diary and I noticed the McD's bagel with philli for 7pp... That's not bad!

I bought some New York bagels yesterday which are 6pp, 2 more than the ww ones... Haven't tried then yet but I bet they are worth the extra points x

Hahaha I know, i couldnt believe it was only 7!! Sooo i had one again today..felt really naughty! their amazing especially as im not a huge mc donalds fan!

Thank you ladies, really pleased with 5lb off! I'll be honest had a terribal day yesterday :( but I did last weekend aswell!! I always seem to struggle the day after I have my weeklie meal i.e curry takeway! :( ( but then again hope it wont affect this weeks weight loss as im sure it didnt lasrt week and I still lost 2lb?) Anyway Im back on track and motivated today!

B- Mc donalds bagle with light phili =7pp
S: Strawberries
L: Heinz squeeze and stir tomato soup x3 Snack a jacks1x ww cookies = 7pp
D- Sirlion steak, parmaham wrapped around asparagus, and stuffed mushrooms ( stuffed with spinich, garlic and onion with 20g ww cheese) =10pp
S- ww hot choc = 1pp

= 25/26 pp

Subscribing :D

Sooo had a bit of a 'picky day' yesterday and cant believe how far my points allowence stretched lol..here goes...

B: cheese quavers -2 bananna -0 =2pp
L- m&s sushi pack -4 fruit salad -0 subay chicken salad w light mayo -10 = 14pp
D- stuffed peppers w philidelphia =3pp
S- ripple -5 yoghurt -1 =6pp

I dont know why, buy not feeling very enthusiastic this week..I doubt ill lose anything on Friday as inhad a few slip ups at yje weekend :(

Looks good hun and im sure weigh in wont be as bad as you think :) xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks ladies, its frustrating because I could of done sooo much better!!

Todays a new day!!

B- morrisons white seeded roll with chicken salad and salsa & banana 10pp
L- sushi and fruit salad 4pp

Thats it so far ;) x

jadegibbs89 said:
Thanks ladies, its frustrating because I could of done sooo much better!!

Todays a new day!!

B- morrisons white seeded roll with chicken salad and salsa & banana 10pp
L- sushi and fruit salad 4pp

Thats it so far ;) x

UPDATE

D- ww spag bol 9pp
S- ww yoghurt, quavers, 3 gerkins 4pp

It would be far nicer if the yoghurt and the quavers were 0pp and the gherkins were 3pp!!!! x

would be even better if they were all 0pp lol!

Back