ProPoints Jades Diary <3

Sorry lovelies Lol! Your right its quavers and yoghurt hahaha! Ohh I love gerkins! I agree...be olovely if they were all 0pp ;) hahaha!!

28/9

B: kiwi, s/berry, blueberry, pineapple with activia snackpot - 3pp
L: Heinz cream of tomato soup, small bread roll and banana - 11pp
D: 2 x warburton thin, 1slice ham, spinach pineapple, mushroom & onion with ww grated cheese (20g) 8pp
S: Curly Wurly -3pp ww yoghurt -1pp

Ive got 4 pp left, I may see if i can get som

and I bought warburton thins today, I want to make the pizzas everyone on here makes for tonights dinner..how many pp are the thins? are they nice?

Hi hun the are 3pp for 1 2 for 6pp or 3 for 8pp and I'm not sure what they are like.

Sorry lovelies Lol! Your right its quavers and yoghurt hahaha! Ohh I love gerkins! I agree...be olovely if they were all 0pp ;) hahaha!!

28/9

B: kiwi, s/berry, blueberry, pineapple with activia snackpot - 3pp
L: Heinz cream of tomato soup, small bread roll and banana - 11pp
D: 2 x warburton thin, 1slice ham, spinach pineapple, mushroom & onion with ww grated cheese (20g) 8pp
S: Curly Wurly -3pp ww yoghurt -1pp

Ive got 4 pp left, I may see if i can get som

and I bought warburton thins today, I want to make the pizzas everyone on here makes for tonights dinner..how many pp are the thins? are they nice?

Hiya have you got the wraps or the thins? both are nice i used to have them all the time!"!!and i love gerkins tooo :)

Hiya have you got the wraps or the thins? both are nice i used to have them all the time!"!!and i love gerkins tooo :)

I got the thins love! Ohhh they sound nice mmm! does my day plan sound ok to you guys?

Also..weigh in tomorrow..I think ive stayed the same or poss 1lb loss...praying ive had atleast 1 lb lost! I know i could of done better this week..its the day after my weeklies i messed up on grr! Oh well..tomo is a new day and a new start of the week..lets do this ;)

Ohh thank you chick :D Ill let you know what their like tonight ;) x

I'd be really interested to know what they are like as a pizza too! nommy thin base pizza's!!!

They were really yummy!! I changed the topping and did philly as the base it was lovelyyyy!! Defo worth trying and worth 3pp x

philly instead of tom sauce? I bet 2 wraps would be lush with philly sandwiched in between them then the pizza toppings on top like dominios one! zomg! I will have to try that now! thanks hun xxx

philly instead of tom sauce? I bet 2 wraps would be lush with philly sandwiched in between them then the pizza toppings on top like dominios one! zomg! I will have to try that now! thanks hun xxx

if you get the warburton square wraps they are 4pp.. put passata which is free low fat cheddar ham and mushrooms or onion or whatever its yum!!..sometimes id have cheese and the pepperoni slices from asda on it gorgeoussss :p have never made them with the thins though xx

Hi ladies I can't believe I haven't posted for a wholeeeee week!! YES I wen completely off track is was totm :( BUT I snapped out of it and have been back on track since Sunday!!

Breakfast:
2x white thick hovis bread, 2x turkey rashers, lettuce and extra light mayo = 7pp
Snack:
pineapple

How's everyone doing...xxx

Hey jade! just read though your diary and you're doing great! sure we all have bad weeks and you have done the right thing by getting back on track :D I started last week so i've my first weigh in tomorrow!! will be following your journey x

Yay for getting back on track! we all have our slip ups hun, glad to see you back :)

lucielou said:
Hey jade! just read though your diary and you're doing great! sure we all have bad weeks and you have done the right thing by getting back on track :D I started last week so i've my first weigh in tomorrow!! will be following your journey x

Aww thank u lovely!! A massive good luck tomorrow!!! Youll be fine ;) how much weight are u aiming to lose? X

*sarah-lou* said:
Yay for getting back on track! we all have our slip ups hun, glad to see you back :)

Aww thank u!! Ive only got 6 weeks until my holiday i NEED to lose half a stone by then!! Lol xxx

Aww thank u lovely!! A massive good luck tomorrow!!! Youll be fine ;) how much weight are u aiming to lose? X

Thanks so much!! i've given it 100% and more this week so i'm really excited! ideally i'd like to lose 4 stone.. which seems like would take forever but i'm just gonna try and forget about the big number and focus on each half a stone :) what about you? x

I went off track but as from today Im BACK on track and going to plan my next 3 days meal plans as im on the dreaded night shifts xxx

17/10/12

Breakfast:
Innocent Strawbery and Banana smoothie 4pp
Lunch
WW tomato soup 2pp New York Multi seed Bagle 6pp filled with Peppers, Onion, Tomato, Cucumber lettace 0pp and extra light mayo 1pp Grab bag quavers 3pp
Dinner
Birds eye fish fusion (Lemon) 7pp mixed veg 0pp white chocolate shape yoghurt 3pp

26/26

18/10/12

Breakfast
2 x egg 4pp 1x wholemeal nimble bread 1pp bananna 0pp
Lunch
New York Multi seed Bagle 6pp Ham 1pp salad 0pp extra light mayo 1pp Space raders 2pp
Dinner
Birds eye fish fillet in kingsmill bread crumbs 8pp Veg white chocolate shape yoghurt 3pp

19/10/12

Breakfast
New York Multi seed Bagle 6pp philidalphia 1pp
Lunch
2x cans W/W tomato soup 4pp 1x nimble bread 1pp
Dinner
??

Afternoon everyone, day 2 and back on track I've decided I'm going to miss tomorrows weigh in and not have a day off with my weeklies this week! Feeling very motivated again!! Holiday in 4 weeks 3 days I need to get as much off as poss!!!

Plans slightly changed today as I opened my eggs for breaks and they were covered in feathers lol it put me right off!!

18/10/12

Breakfast
2 x nimble bread 3pp philli extra light 1pp
Lunch
New York Multi seed Bagle 6pp Ham 1pp salad 0pp extra light mayo 1pp Space raders 2pp
Dinner
Birds eye fish fillet in kingsmill bread crumbs 8pp Veg white chocolate shape yoghurt 3pp

Also ladies and gents....I'll be on sky living IT channel 122 9pm 'bigger than Britney'...this was the start if my weight loss journey xxx

im on day 3 back on track! we can do this!! .... :) ill watch the show... how did yo get onto it ?x

Back