Jade's Journey To The 8's

Not really doing a specific plan at the mo just kinda eating healthily and exercising when I can although could do with a kick up the bum lol x

Jade your food yesterday sounds delish. I don't normally like cottage cheese but a pesto version sounds like a winner...and chicken and wedges
For din...yummmm! Sounds like your head is back in the game! :) hope you and emilia are wonderful! :) xxxx

Jade your food yesterday sounds delish. I don't normally like cottage cheese but a pesto version sounds like a winner...and chicken and wedges For din...yummmm! Sounds like your head is back in the game! :) hope you and emilia are wonderful! :) xxxx

Thanks lovely, we are doing just fabulous :) My heart has really been in it this week so hopefully a good loss on Thursday, fingers crossed! Hope you're ok lovely xxx

11/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Another on plan day planned for today... I will loose this week!!! I really feel that my hearts In it this week, I hope it lasts! Taking Emilia to get weighed this afternoon and then I have night school tonight.

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

Lunch - Mugshot Tomato & Herb, cherry tomatoes, pickled onions

Dinner - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 350ml skimmed milk (part hexa)

Other - splash of milk in 1 cup of tea (remainder of hexa), 2 Hartleys 10 Calorie jelly pots (1), 2 Babybel Cheddar (8 ), small vending machine hot chocolate and 2 shortbread biscuits (let's say 15)

Total Daily Syns - 24/10
Total Weekly Syns - 43/70

Gone well over my syns today due to a few extra's at night school!

Last edited:
Here to subscribe x

Food looks amazing today Jade - loving the sound of that dinner! It looks like it could be a green day though as you've no meat in there - double healthy extras! xx

Thanks Hun, I always forget about double healthy extras on red and green days.

I really want to try Maggi so juicy. Are they nice jade? And do you know if they are all 3 syns or vary?

They are lovely! Syns vary a LOT! I usually go for either mixed herbs or sweet & sour which are both 6 syns a packet (we share so 3 each). They are nice with vegetables and I sometimes have them in a pitta with salad :)

I don't know why I write my food diary in the morning as it always changes!!! Emilia is having a nightmare teething today and won't be put down, as a result I've found it hard to go anywhere or do much. I will just grab a couple of Weetabix before I go out to night school.

Going well so far, did it for a few weeks before I became pregnant and lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks so hoping it will go well again but for longer. Like you with a little one some days are easier than others to prepare and trying to have some food ready - not always successfully x

A few more bits of food for today...

Another Mugshot Tomato & Herb
1Babybel Original (3)
1 Babybel Cheddar (4)
1 Mcvities Hobnob Raisin & Chocolate bar (6.5)

Total Weekly Syns - 56

12/11/2014 - Green Day Way too many syns used yesterday so will stick to a syn free day today... especially as it's WI tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb 1/2) with 350ml skimmed milk (part hexa)

Lunch - 1 banana

Dinner - 2 chilli halloumi and vegetable skewers (60g chilli halloumi (hexa x2), red and yellow peppers, courgette, red onion)

Other - 1 Mullerlight Banana & Custard yoghurt, 30g Special K Granola (hexb 2/2), 12g packet Milky Star (3.5)

Total Daily Syns - 3.5/10
Total Weekly Syns -

Last edited:
Back