james zita 18lbs in 4 days

KIKI FT

i dont know if anyone has seen the add by this guy but wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what is it about?

yeah i have seen it but i think its something you have to pay for and subscribe to

i dont know if anyone has seen the add by this guy but wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what is it about?

Sounds dodgey to me - are they suggesting you chop a limb of !!!:D

I tried it....you have to pay for it and its just a diet sheet tellin you wot to eat. But it had loads of tomatoes in it and I hate them so waste of money really. You cant loose that much anywho. Stick to LT is wot I say!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Yeah i paid tooo what a loada crap... i HATE tomatoes ewwwwww

Now I'm all for loosing weight quickly but 18lbs in 4 days sounds very dangerous EVEN it it was true!

mmmmmmmmm now that's very interesting. I bet it would take a day to gain all those 18 pounds back.

Maureen4200040

What about the woman who lost two and a half stone in 5 days on that BBC3 programme a few weeks back?

That was shocking!

Fair enough she was a big ole chick but that's just mad!:D:eek:

21 stone, if I remember correctly!:eek:

It was all drinks based, eating smoothies of grass, wheatgrass and bracken or such like!

And she lost more, kept it off and is now preggy with her second child:)

I thought you were going to say 40 stone or something. To loose 2 1/2 stone from 21 stone in 5 days is bonkers. She must have had very large Glycogen store surely?!!! Good for her for keeping it off, I'd eat a load of grass if I could loose weight that quickly, probably taste better than the flapjacks anyway ;)

I thought you were going to say 40 stone or something. To loose 2 1/2 stone from 21 stone in 5 days is bonkers. She must have had very large Glycogen store surely?!!! Good for her for keeping it off, I'd eat a load of grass if I could loose weight that quickly, probably taste better than the flapjacks anyway ;)

I remember she burst out crying in shock and so did her diet teacher!:D

The fact her pants were falling down had not enlightened her at all!;)

ooow I missed that. You wouldn't think it was physically possible to lose so much so quickly....just goes to show!!

I know Shaz!

By the looks of it neither did the experts, the rest of group lost around 10-15 pounds average each!:eek:

Aw damnation......missed it....I luv my diet programmes....off to mow the lawn with my teeth now !!!! xx

Back