jamie oliver fresh pasta - syn value please

jane76

Silver Member
can anyone tell me the syn value for the following please:

"jamie oliver beautiful handmade tomato & mozzarella caramella"

its fresh pasta so i know it will be syned but it is also filled with tomato and mozzarella, i decided to buy it on friday from tesco as i needed something really quick to eat when i got home and it was lovely:)

half packet:
cal 294
sugar 3g
fat 9.2g
saturates 5.4g
salt 0.7g

thanks in advance

can anyone check the value of this please, i cant get to a class to be able to check myself

i copied from the front of the packet instead of the back so missed most of it out oops! thanks in advance for checking

nutrient per 100g (cooked as instructions)
Energy kCal 170
Protein 6.0g
Carbohydrate 33.3g
of which sugars 1.4g
Fat 1.4g
saturates 0.5g
Fibre 1.8g
Sodium Trace
Salt Equivalent Trace

anyone?

I used the Syns Calculator. You didn't mention the portion size, so I guessed at 200g. It came out as 4 1/2 syns on Green (and presumably also EE) for that size of portion.

This was using pasta as a free food. The syns calculator is a bit of a "blunt instrument" but I hope this gives you some idea.

excellent avisk thanks very much:) sorry i forgot to put the portion size on... its 250g grams so close enough thanks. i got 2 portions out of the packet and it was so yummy its worth the 2 n a bit syns each portion:) i was getting bored with plain dried pasta so means i can shake things up a bit:)
thanks again x

Back