Jamie oliver Perfectly spiced jerk ham
It's 156 cals per 100gm
Protein 23gm
Carbs 3.8. - sugars 1.6
Fat 5.4- saturates 1.8
Fibre .5
Sodium .89
I need the syn value if any on extra easy before I munch it all for lunch lol

If you're ever stuck and can't get the info when you need it if you work out 20cals = 1 syn so the meal was roughly 160 cals which would be 8 syns :)

But that assumes no free food.
Surely you could calculate it based on the ham itself being free food.

Well, I have been eating this as free, so just ran it through the syn calculator as you have all scared me!

And with Ham being a free food, it works out as free on original and extra easy, and 8.5 syns on green for the whole packet.

Please can someone check this out
Jamie oliver Perfectly spiced jerk ham
It's 156 cals per 100gm
Protein 23gm
Carbs 3.8. - sugars 1.6
Fat 5.4- saturates 1.8
Fibre .5
Sodium .89
I need the syn value if any on extra easy before I munch it all for lunch lol

apparently i'm wrong! Sorry I just ran the nutritional info through the calculator and thats how I came up with 8 :)

That's why you have to do the syns calculator thing. It will let you know whether the additions are enough to give it any syns.

When you're asking someone to calculate it for you, you need to give them the protein, carb, fat and calories - but you also need to tell them what the main ingredient is, if it's something that would have been free without those extras.

So your spicy ham turned out to by syn-free because the extras were very limited. But you'd have to get the calculation done again for anything else.

Sorry I can't do it for you - I don't have access to the software any more.

Back