Jan challenge - anyone want to join me?

Didnt u have a big loss last wi? I used to find I'd sts for a few weeks then have a whooshie bigger loss. That's one reason I'm not weighing at all this time round. I found the sts weeks so disheartening when I'd been good.

Agree that i find losses go in fits and starts. In fact after some whooshie weeks i actually bounce up - got to hang in there if the trend is down!

You did better than me Esellek, I gained! All fingers are now crossed.. :)

It was a whopper last week! Having done sw before I'm used to the strangeness of losing weight. I've got some ketostix - out of curiosity to see what the body is doing, will be interesting to see what any changes there may be in respect of the diet and the shades of pink :)

Dont rely too much on the sticks - they only show the ketones in your urine not what's happening in the body (which could be using them all very efficiently!). Best idea is keep the carbs low, avoid polyols and lose:D

Can I join in please? Just on day two of Atkins, having spent a year on sw and gained everything I lost there (slowly) back :(

So figured as i'm a carb junkie maybe best to give this a try.....drinking water like I should have fins and gone a bit light headed .....is that normal?

I'm not sure but I'd say, expect the unexpected with this WoE. :)

Hi and welcome. Keep the water up - can feel a bit odd the first few days!

damnations up 1.4lb this morning - had a weird week last week (not eating wise but feeling wise). As tomorrow is the last day of the month ;) will see what they say tomorrow morning to see if it has gone away by then!! After all tomorrow is the end of Jan not today ;)

Well the months nearly over & so far I'm failing miserably. A miracle is needed or even the Whoopsie fairy would suffice. ;)

LOL know what you mean, I wonder if that fairy does help ;)

Are we doing this again for February? :)

sorry for not posting, was still on the challenge, but had no internet for the 2nd half of jan, it just got sorted yesterday,
well, i managed to get down to my pre christmas weight, woohoo!
i lost 7lb in total, but that still leaves me 4lb more than my lowest, so still trying hard! goal is to be 2lb less than my lowest by end of feb, so 6lb to get off this month.

Back